New Friends

"Hello 😊 umm can you do an imagine where y/n moves to Australia w/her cousin Ashton because shes being bullied and other schools in LA didn't work out ... And she makes friends w/Ash's gf and one day they have a sleep over and so does Ash like with Cal or Mike and when his mom goes to sleep he make y/n switch so one of the boys sleep in her room and she's kinda shy but they hit it off.and well idk it sounds confusing but if you want you could do it 😊 love you"

Requested: Yes (Tumblr)

For: justcallmemaddd

Smut: No

Moving to a new place was never easy for you. However you knew that this was the best for you to start a new life. Living in LA would be a dream come true for most people but not for you.

Your whole entire life at LA was a nightmare. Every time you tried to make friends they would ignore you. This lead you to be very lonely and depressed throughout the school year. You tried to be friendly but nothing worked and the girls at your school would make up stupid rumours about you.

That lead to you getting bullied in school. You told your mom about moving to another school but then it just ends up bad for you because no matter what you were getting bullied and people were making fun of you. There was no escape so Ashton came up with a plan.

"Y/N why don't you move to Australia? It'll be fun! You'll get to meet my girl friend and awesome friends! I promise you, you'll forget your life here in LA if you move to Australia but of course I'll need to ask your mom about it..."

You and your mom looked at each other. Your Mom was not against with Ashton's suggestion, she definitely supported Ashton's idea. "But promise me Ashton you'll take care of my little Y/N okay? It'll take awhile for me to follow you guys but I don't want anything to happen to her. She's still my baby."

Ashton was happy with your mom agreeing with your move to Australia. "Don't worry Auntie! I'll take good care of her."

After a week of planning the move to Australia with Ashton the two of you were finally on your way to Ashton's place. Ashton told stories about his girl friend and his friends and that they'll definitely love you.

"Are you sure they're going to love me?" You asked your cousin.

"Of course they will! They love me!" He smiled.

"Are you sure they do? You probably just think that." You teased.

"Rude..." Ashton glared at you.

He knew how nervous you must be right now and he just tried to ease things off on your behalf..

The two were greeted by his friends. They all did a group hug. "Oh guy this is my cousin Y/N."

"She's even prettier in person! Michael but you can call me Mikey if you want."

"So this is the famous Y/N. I'm Calum"

"Nice to finally meet you. I'm Luke"

You shook their hand. Ashton friends we're definitely friendly you thought to herself. The boys were rowdy inside the car on their way to the apartment. You had lots of fun getting to know more of the guys, and the guys liked having you around. It was more fun to have you around.

When they arrived at the apartment, a girl opened it with bright smile. "Oh my goodness you must be Y/N! I heard so much about you from Ashton!" She squeezed you tightly.

"I see how this is. You hug my cousin first instead of your own boyfriend." Ashton said as he pouted.

Ashton's girl friend helped you find her room and unpack. "Hey Y/N I know what you were going through and I just want to say that I'll be here for you. Not because I'm Ashton's girl friend but I want to be good friends with you and I know we'll get along pretty well."

"Hmm... Well I've never really had a friend before." You answered shyly.

"Can I be your first?" His girl friend asked. You just nodded and smiled at her. "Great! By the way Calum. Luke and Mikey are quite crazy but that's what makes me love them. I'm sure you'll love them since they're all friendly and easy going people."

"Thank you so much!"

Two weeks has passed and you moved to your new house. Your mom followed you in Australia after some paperwork she had to take care of.

You told her about your first week with Ashton's friends and girlfriend. Your mom has never seen you, her daughter this happy before and she was happy to see you smiling the way you are now.

Her mom suggested to have a sleep over at their new home. "Why don't you invite Ashton and his friends over? Tell him to bring his girl friend too."

You agreed and called Ashton to tell him about the news. Even though it was last minute the boys and his girl friend we're totally down for it. The boys and his girlfriend met your mom and she absolutely love them.

Your mom said that they were definitely great friends and thanked Ashton for suggesting to move in Australia. Ever since you moved to Australia, you have been smiling more than she ever did back when they were in LA.

That night they all gathered inside your room and watched a scary movie. Ashton was sitting beside his girlfriend while the other three tried to decide on who should sit beside you. It was definitely a hard decision but Ashton's girl friend suggested that you should sit beside her instead of Ashton so that no one will fight over you.

After the scary movie you put on a comedy one, which made it easier for everyone to just sit on the floor, wherever they feel comfortable with.

It was one heck of a night for the all of you. All of you were now all lying on the floor just talking about random things. "I just want to say that I'm really glad I moved here. You guys are just amazing people. Thanks guys!" You said.

"No problem Y/N!" They all said in unison making you smile.