Chapter (1)

Tori P.O.V

Why am I doing this... "I'm not sure if I should go anymore Cam" I state nervously "you'll be fine, seriously. It's your first ever party it's ok to be nervous Tori" Cam says putting both hands on my shoulders. I guess she was right, I was now eighteen and could do whatever I wanted. Time to live.

After a hour mucking around with our makeup and hair, we finally got in my little messy car and started to drive out to the parties destination.

When we got there it was early but there was still a lot of people. Music was pumping loud enough to blow anyone's ear drums and there was alcohol scattered around every table.

It was about ten minutes later that I had lost Cam amongst all the grinding bodies. I had no idea what to do, so I nervously walked over to a table. With alcohol. This was going to be my first ever drink. Congratulations on being eighteen Tori. And I took the shot.

My throat burned and I was feeling dizzy. Holy shit what was in that drink. My mind was starting to go fuzzy as I looked up to see a tall blonde haired boy walk up to me. Oh this was bad. Very bad.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up in a small room with nirvana and blink 182 posters. Shit I looked beside me and there was the same boy the last person I saw before I blacked out. Oh no. I was not ready to loose my virginity, especially when I wouldn't remember anything. "Um, Please w-wake up.." I say shaking as if my whole body was an earthquake. He didn't budge so I elbowed him in the ribs with good force. He then woke up suddenly, he looked at me. Then lay back down. "Hey" he said like me being here was nothing. "Hi? Why am I here? What happened?" I questioned like I was some FBI person. "You were spiked" he said. Obviously I was, I just want to know what happened.

"So you brought me here because...?"

"So you didn't get into trouble..."

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"T-thanks I'll just leave now.."
And with that I stood up and grabbed my purse, lucky that I still had it with me and head towards the door.

"Hey wait"
The boy called after me as he put on his shirt over his chiseled body.
"I didn't get your name."

"Oh, well I'm Tori. And I have to go"
I felt bad as the words left my mouth. This boy possibly, hopefully. Saved me and all I was doing was trying to get away from him.

"Oh, um. I'm Luke.. Do you want me to take you home?"

I thought for a bit before saying
"no I think I'll be ok, thanks anyway"

I knew I didn't have a choice because he grabbed his keys off of the brown drawers and said
"you aren't sober enough." And walked out of the door gesturing me to follow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we arrived at my flat, he stopped the car and we sat in silence. "So if your scared that you know. We did 'it' we didn't" he confirmed. Oh thank god. "Thanks for that, but you still slept in the same bed as me..." I chuckled. "Yeah sorry about that" He laughed. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the glovebox and started writing down some numbers. He then handed it to me while saying. "Call me at seven tonight".

And without turning down his offer...

..."of course Luke" I then got out of the car and walked into my flat.

That was one heck of a night.