Accidentaly in love {Niall Horan FanFic}

Hey guys this is my first time writting a book on wattpad hope u all enjoy it!!!!

P.S I know that the cover of this book has a picture of zayn.There is nothing to do with zayn just niall. I just don't have a selfie of Niall -_-

~Gina~

Ashley's P.O.V

I was so nervous! , because today was my first ever cheerleading competition and i didn't my team to screw up because of me.

Let me tell you a little info about me.I like One Direction but I'm not one of those fans who would jump a cliff if One Direction where at the bottom, you know what I mean -_-.I.Like.Niall.OMG *blushing!!* I originally came from Australia but when my mum and dad divorced 8 years ago when I was 12, my mum thought it would be better to move to London.I have long, chocolate brown hair, light brown eyes, fair skin tone and my weight is pretty much average.

I was wearing my cheerleading outfit, it was a really short dress with long sleeves and the word EAGLES in red where the stomach part of th dress was.The dress was blue with a bit of red and and my long, chocolate brown hair was in a pony tail with a blue ribbon wrapped around it, I was wearing some mascara and eyeliner so it would show of my eyes.And I also put on some fondation, I ever forget to put on fondation even if I was in a MAGOR rush!

While waiting backstage, I was pacing back and forth nevoursly waiting for the other team to finish up.I think I was daydreaming about meeting Niall Freaking Horan beacause I heard my teamates shout out my name and gesturing me to follow them.This was it this is My Time To Shine bitches!!

"And now our next team is The Eagles", one of the 3 judes said who's name was Jake ..... Cr....Cross...Crossbuttom, hahah Crossbottom.We all came out and got in our positions and when the song, Girlfriend by Avril Lavene started playing we all started dancing and prancing all around the place.

There you guys the first capture done.Hoped u liked it :) , SORRY if u didn't :( And if it was short..

~Gina~

Chapter 2

Ashley's P.O.V

The song was coming to an end and my last steps to this dance was to do a backflip, land on my feet and kneel down and spread my arms.I swear my heart was coming out of my body when I was soon to do a backflip,

Okay Ash, you go girl u gonna nail this stupid backflip! I said to myself in my head.Before I knew it I was doing this backflip and for some strange I closed my eyes and crossed my finger while doing it.

When I opened my eyes I was expecting to be on my feet then kneeling but on, my butt was lying on the cold hard ground I then realised that everyone it the audience silent and staring at me, I quickly stood up then knelt down before the song finish.

When our team's performance was now finished everbody clapped and I could hear my mum chearing and my little brother sitting down playing on my Ipad and clueless on what just had happend.

My team made our bow's and then went backstage.Some of the girls in my team was giving be glares and the one and only Queen Bitch Kylie McClair was giving her ugly, retarted death glare.She was the popular girl that people disliked.And the only reason that she has friends is because people get scared of her and of course she was rich.

My bestfriend, Rosie Anthony ran up to me and screamed in my EAR "Girl you where amazayn!!!!"

"Yeah but you saw me, I screwed up on my backflip!!" I screamed back in her ear.