Introduction

Everything written within the pages of this journal is true. The journal begins just two weeks after my wife and I married. It covers a period of one calendar year, from October 2013 until October 2014. I have altered details about our circumstances in order to protect our identities. Each entry, denoted by a bold number, represents a day.

Within these pages, you will find not only lessons in how to maintain a good and loving sexual relationship, even when intercourse is not possible, but also lessons in how to love somebody, whether of the opposite sex or not. Loving my wife has been a long and enlightening road for me and, paradoxically, I have learned more and learned to love her more during a year without full intercourse with my beloved. She has released my Genie and if ever you doubted that gaining a woman's trust and trusting her without question can lead to ecstasy and revelation, read on.

You will also find three contributions from my wife so that you can decide yourself whether she is happy or not. I hope that you enjoy reading this account and that it will help release your Genie.

***

Chapter One was banned by Wattpad but you can read the complete book on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.