Chapter 4: Practicing a Song

Len's POV
Wow, are this Rin's song made? I can't believe it. Its wonderful to heard. I'm gonna heard the Suki Kirai.

.....................

Oh, this song that The girl didn't know if she like or dislike the boy. And the boy not giving up. And the boy want to live in too many trees and he want a 3 kids. I want that too. Hehehehe.

LEN: ummm, Rin? Are we going to sing this?

RIN: what song?

LEN: Suki Kirai.

RIN: No, I'm just waiting for my prince charming to sing that.

LEN: -_- oh okey

RIN: hehehehe. Just sing the other song. Just like that Spice!

LEN: Oh, okey.

...........

Oh, this song. The boy want to finish him job for girls but he really like the other girl. The girl have a boyfriend that taller,handsomer than the boy.

Maybe Rin is not bad after all. Maybe she have a good inside her heart. I think I'm gonna like her...... What?..... Did.... I say that! Ahhhhh I will never gonna like Rin! Maybe I do?... Ahhhhh stop saying that Len. Len focus. Focus. Focus.

RIN: Hey, Len. Are you okey?

LEN: (blushes) aahh. Yea I'm o-okey.

RIN: Why are you Red? Did you have sick?

LEN: ahh no. I'm not a sick. I mean. I don't have a sick.

RIN: okey.... So, Let's practice a song.

LEN: aahh. I'm gonna create my Song okey. So, practice to your song. Good luck.

RIN: okey. Good luck

what wrong with Rin? She look nice to me.

Rin's POV
I want to nice with Len because he look nice to me. I don't want to fight him. I'm just want to be a friends with him. I wonder what Len gonna Make a song????

SORRY GUYS IF THE STORY IS TOO SHORT. I PROMISE THAT I WILL CREATE A ANOTHER STORY.