Hufflescott's Pizza

Brooklyn's POV

I was on my way to Hufflescott's Pizzeria cause my friends invited me which is the part when Hemisphere came, he was catching up cause he thought he was late, but he wasn't now that he's with me, he looks pale and sweaty cause he was chasing me, I asked him if he was invited too, he said yes and so, because he's tired and all sweaty, I managed to take a sit in front of someone's porch, I remembered that I have a little biscuit inside my bag so I searched for it and gave it to Hemisphere, so on we go.

Hemisphere's POV

Now we got to Hufflescott's and it seems like Al and the others aren't there yet, but we didn't mind at all, I ordered 2 coffees for me and Brooklyn. We sat down next to a mirror so we can see if Al and the others are here...It's been awhile though and they're still no here, I tried to get up but I heard a beep knowing that it was already Al and Kylie, they waved Hello as I waved my fingers back. They entered the Pizzeria and sat down beside us, but noticing that Alison is not around so Brooklyn called her.

Al's POV

We arrived late at Hufflescott's but we saw them just sitting next to a glass pane window, I waved hi to them as Hemisphere waved his fingers back, so we entered Hufflescott's but didn't noticed that Alison was not there too, so Brooklyn called her. I asked if what would Kylie's order as he told me that he'd like coffee, so I went to the counter and ordered 2 of them. So Alison is here sitting between Brooklyn and Kylie, she didn't ordered anything cause she brought her own coffee, she said cause she didn't want to cost any money cause maybe it would be handy for later.

Alison's POV

So I got so late at Hufflescott's but my friends didn't mind cause Al and Kylie were also late, i keep on taking a glance for myself in the Pizzeria cause the thing is that I've never been in that place. Then I saw a cashier and maybe the manager having a conversation, I notice that he was pointing his finger at us but my friends never noticed it so I managed to tell them.

Kylie's POV

So Alison told us as if she didn't face her head at us, she was all nervous, she only tapped on my shoulder and then we all stared at her with silence, we all looked at the direction where she was looking and I saw maybe the manager of the Pizzeria, he was creepy and kinda old, maybe he's 51 and he was looking at us so strange while he was closing the door slowly and creepy. Then a Cashier came to us, she said so many advice then she led us to an empty dorm, and that's when we were all knocked out.

Hemisphere's POV

I woke up with my eyesight all blurred until I felt my hands in chains, so are my feet. I can barely tell that the manager has something to do Behind this, I wasn't alone in the room though, my friends were there as well, we're just all locked up in chains and separated in the room.

Alison's POV

I was so nervous when I woke up, Hemisphere's eyes are wide awake and I refused asking him stuffs.
I kept on taking some glances until I saw rusty grills on the ceiling on the right upper corner on top of Al. So I told Al if he could reach the grill as that he's only chained is his left hand, but he can't. I gladly remembered that I have a hairpin clipped in my hair, so I kept on wiggling my head until it came off then I heard some footsteps coming this way so I reached the hair clip as far as I can until I got it and pretended that I didn't have anything around me.

Al's POV

As of all what Alison told me to do, I kinda noticed something over there but I can't quite explain what I just saw, so I didn't tell Alison and the others what I saw. Then a footstep was coming this way and it sounded bigger bigger, I started to feel my forehead to sweat as Hemisphere's hands did. Well the sound got away though, maybe that was the manager, maybe he stopped.