Ghosts

Previously on OBNOXIOUSNESS : EXPLORATION;

" She was in danger...

She needed help..."

Brooklyn's POV

I was all screaming like a lady, you know, I'm kinda boyish, I screamed just to get someone's attention to help me. Then I heard a loud bump on my right side which is when the Monster chasing me just disappeared in place so I stopped in my position, I was tired, my hands were all sweaty, I looked at my right side, it was a cell...

THUD!

There it goes again, I slowly sneaked straight the cell, I opened the door--

THUD!

The sound was once again produced...

BROOKLYN!!

My name was mentioned, a boy's voice, I punched the floor for attention, I shouted for Help--

Brooklyn....Brooklyn...

A very soft voice of a lady was calling me...

BROOKLYN!!

The boy's voice was calling me again... I snapped out of what I was literally thinking... I shouted for help again then---

Brooklyn...Brooklyn...

The voice was calling me again, I lost mind control, I was approaching the voice then the male voice called me again and snapped out of me...I ran back from the cell and called for help again when I felt something cold touching my arms, I ran as fast as I can to reach the corner of the cell, then a body of a lady was all black in shadows, it was approaching me while calling my name....

The soft voice was turning to be a weird voice....

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Alison's POV

Screaming?? Oh no! Brooklyn! I have to save her!! Huh? Tch... I can't move, uuuhh!! Time's broken, oh come on! Move!! Hurry up, Brooklyn!! Don't worry I came to save you!!

*Teleport*

Huh? Strange, I teleported, huh, Brooklyn!! Brooklyn!! Can you hear me!!! Oh no.....

*Lights Flickering*

================================
FLASH

GHOSTS.....

HUH.....

REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN YOU WERE WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE ALONE AND IT GAVE YOU THE CHILLS, WHEN YOU WERE DONE IT FELT LIKE YOU WEREN'T ALONE IN THE ROOM YOUR IN ANYMORE...

HUH, WHO'S BEHIND YOU?

THE HORROR MOVIES THAT GAVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER...

THE TIME WHEN YOU KEPT ON SEEING SUCH THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN BUT WITH ONLY A BLINK,IT VANISHES....( DEAL WITH IT)

WHEN THE DOOR IS SLIGHTLY OPEN AND YOU'RE ALONE IN YOUR ROOM, YOU FEEL LIKE SOMEONE'S IN THERE.... (ADMIT IT)

WHEN YOU COVER YOURSELF WITH YOUR BLANKET AND IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE'S WATCHING YOU OR SOMEONE'S WITH YOU THE WHOLE NIGHT (DON'T DENY)

WHEN YOU'RE IN FRONT OF AN OPEN CURTAIN AND YOU SEE ODDS, SHADOWS AND CREEPY STUFFS....

FEELING LIKE SOMEONE'S GONNA TOUCH YOUR FEET WHEN YOU'RE SITTING....

FEELING LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE'S ON YOUR CEILING, FEELING LIKE IT'S GOING TO CRAWL STRAIGHT TO YOU......

NIGHTMARES

WHEN YOU HAD A NIGHTMARE AND WOKE UP WITH A CREEPY FACE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL NIGHT....

SCARY HUH?
================================

(A/N: Lol, I know right, it creeped me out as well cause I was doing this Chapter alone in our room, Lol, okay continue...)

*Lights continue Flickering and time continued*

Without POV's

(A/N: sorry guys, did I scare you, lol I know I didn't, but the 'Without POV's, uhh, about that, it's just like a 'third person POV' line, but telling the story.. Continue)

Brooklyn's being pulled away from the light going to the ghost dimension....

Hemisphere's kidnapped to the same dimension....

Alison fainted from dizziness....

Al's Trap inside a cell...

Kylie's also kindnapped

What should they do now?

Should they give up?

Should they surrender?

Alison gladly woke up and teleported back to the sewer-like room...

Al's POV

Screaming again, uhg  ̄へ ̄

Creepy hallways and still stuck in a Cell

And then suddenly....

BAGANG!!!

I fell right down a hole that's so creepy, it gave my skin goosebumps, it felt like my soul was parting from my body, I was so scared then someone grabbed me, it lit up as it was pulling me inside a sewer like room, EWE it stinks, it felt more like a girl's hand with a candle... I knew that this was gonna be a trap so I ran as fast as I could reach somewhere to escape, then it Called my name....

It was a lady's voice....

I replied to stay away from me and my friends, it was calling me again, the light was getting bigger so I ran....

She called me again, she told me that she was Alison, I didn't had the chance to see her face but... Here it goes....

Oh Thank God it's really Alison! But how do we get outta here??

Alison's POV

Al was running away from md like, HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOKED AT ME FIRST AS HELL!! okay. So he ran and ran, I can hear the splash from his running feet, and I told him that it was me and he was like 'no way, I don't believe you' like I was so STFU NIGGA!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ then he stopped, I didn't hear any splash anymore, he was right there like WTF?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS, DUDE WE'RE INSIDE A STINKIN' STEWER-LIKE ROOM, AND YOU'RE THERE GONNA CREEP THE FUCKING HELL OUTTA ME, anyways he was standing there and it scared me a lot cause he was a Black-skin toned guy and yeah I was all like, WTF stop it.

Hemisphere's POV

Ahhhh!!

Ahhhh!!

I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse!

That was actually the time when the scene is already getting so mysterious and serious, and it was the time when my Belly got hungry っ╥╯﹏╰╥c...

OUCH!!

My butt hurts! That darn Ghost! Huh, Strange... Is that what I think it is? Yeaahhhh!!!! FOOD!! I ate them and chew eat, while chewing, I felt something moving and small and gooey, I grabbed another one and opened it, WHAT I SAW WERE FUCKING WORMS!!! So I tried to get rid of the food...

(╥_╥) Mother Mercy, why would someone do this to me?!?

I screamed as loud as I can, I screamed tons of times, until it ended up as 'FUCKING GHOSTS!'

I hope they're all okay, It's actually okay If I die just to see my friends happy and Alive.....

"To be continued..."