Chapter 13: The Final Battle Part 2: Thank You

So in the last chapter, Ghetsis summoned Kyurem in Giant Chasm and tried to Glaciate our heroes, N tried to reason with his evil father (Ghetsis), Kyurem fused with Reshiram, Touya kissed Cassie, who regained her memory, and Travis got hit full force and frozen by an Ice Burn attack. Now that you're all caught up, on to the story!

Touya's POV

Tears streamed through my eyes as my sadness turned into rage. Rage aimed at Ghetsis. I felt Teravolt strengthening me. The blue energy surrounded Cassie and Tessa also. Turboblaze surrounded Nate and Rosa.

"You thought that you can defeat us by making us suffer." I wiped off my tears. "You thought that you can win only by destroying. Well, news flash, you're wrong! People and Pokémon strengthen each other! They become family! And you want to take that away from them! It's not the strength of the Pokémon that wins a battle! It's the heart poured into a battle! I will never forgive you for what you've done!"

"You insolent little nothing! You don't know the first thing about Pokémon! They are merely tools to use to fight!"

"You're wrong, Ghetsis!" I shot back. "People and Pokémon are both living creatures! We all have emotions! We all laugh, and cry, and love!"

"You never understood that, and you never will!" Tessa aimed her Styler at Kyurem. Everyone else did the same, except for me.

"Capture on!"

Four Discs, two in flames, two charged with lightning. They flew around Kyurem, slashing at it.

"The DNA Splicers are weakening?Impossible!"

"It's not impossible, Ghetsis. You share no bond with Kyurem, and that's the true downfall of an abusive Trainer like you!" I aimed my Styler and charged. "And that is why we will defeat you for the third time!" I fired the Disc, and it shot at Kyurem at lightning speed.

Then, it struck.

It roared in pain as the DNA Splicers were knocked out of it, and an explosion filled the cave. When we opened our eyes, we were in a gray void and saw Kyurem in its normal form looking at us.

"Thank you," it growled calmly.
----------------------------------------------
We saw N looking rather startled, Reshiram looking at us, and Ghetsis completely in rage.

"Impossible. The White Kyurem I've worked all this time for destroyed by a group of brats?!" He slammed his cane once again on the floor. "I will not be humiliated like this! I will see to it personally that you never get in my way again!" He threw six Poké Balls into the air, and the true battle began.
----------------------------------------------
Bisharp, Hydreigon, Cofagrigus, Eelectross, Drapion, and Toxicroak appeared out of the lights. Pathor, Shade, Genesect, Rio, Scorch, and Mewtwo joined us.

"As for you, Touya," he turned to me. "I have a... special punishment for you for thwarting my plans for the third and last time. Zoroark! Destroy him." A Zoroark shuffled out of the darkness and glared at me through its now crimson eyes. A scar went across his right eye. I backed into an icy wall.

"But how? Mirage?!" I paled at the sight of my old friend controlled by Ghetsis. "What did you do to him?!" I yelled at him.

"In order to destroy someone, start with the inside. Specifically, the heart," he responded. Mirage's eyes returned to their normal blue.

"Touya."

"Mirage? Mirage, is that really you?" I walked up to him.