*4*

After we hugged he went home and I ate my dinner and went to bed.
I woke up to my brother screaming I'm my ear. I got up and yelled at him and pushed him out the door made my bed and locked the door and went and took a shower. Once I got out I grabbed my undergarments and put on some stockings,my black leather spandex shorts,I grabbed my white t-shirt,my red leather jacket,my black strap wedges,and my black fedora then a thick black wing on both eyes and added mascara. I grabbed my bag and purse and walked down stairs. I yelled to my siblings to come on and went out to the car to see Brody next to my baby leaning on his car I went up to him and said "what are you doing here...again?" "I decided I would come and see my new best friend before school" "yeah well I'll see you at school I have to take my brother to school" right as I said that my little brother came out crying I picked him up and said "¿por qué lloras nena" "hermana sigue gritándome" "aww babe it's ok" I said and rocked him back and forth while I felt like Brody was just watching me "alright babe you gotta get in the car so we can go to school" "but I don't want to" " but don't you want to become a astronaut" he shook his head yes and I said " then you have to go to school to learn how to not blow up the rockets" he huffed and said " okay" and went and got in his seat and I went and bucked him in and walked back over to Brody. "Well then" he said and looked at him puzzled " I didn't expect the girl with the mean personality to have a soft heart" I glared at him and said " shut the fuck up" then I yelled " Delilah I swear if you don't get you're slutty ass out here I'm leaving it!!!" Then my mom yelled at me for calling her slutty while Brody was just laughing his head off then my slut of a sister came out really mad I just smiled and gave Brody a hug and said see you In a minute and jumped into my car and started it and drive off.
*At school*
Once we pulled up she got out and ran into school still mad at me while I just got out casually and grabbed my bags and fixed my heel straps and went over and met up with Mitchy and Sammy " hey babes" " hay can I ask you a quick question" "What?" "Why is Brody coming over here?" I turned around and surely he was walking over here. Once he saw me turn around he smiled and I kept a straight face "hi" "Um hi? What are you over here?" "I just wanted to see my friend" "yeah but you saw me this morning" "well we're friends we see each other all the time" "yeah no" I said and walked away with my girls