chapter 4

Jiae's pov

I look at my clock. It's only 2 a.m. in the morning. There's thunder plus rain outside. That is my biggest fear. I ran out from my room and sneaking into Gyu oppa's room. He sleep soundlessly. I hop on his bed and shaking him a lil bit. "Oppa " I wake him up. "Hmm?waeyo Jiae? " he rubbing his cute hamster eyes. "Can I sleep here? There's thunder outside " I let out a lil shrieking voice. "Of course you can but move a lil bit closer to me " he commanded. I felt weird by his command just now. "Wae oppa? " I ask him. "Cuz in five seconds, I'm so sure L will sneaking into my room too " Gyu oppa chuckled. I move a lil closer to him.

"Don't worry Jiae-ah me and Myungmyung will never harm you " he pinched my cheek. "I know it oppa " I chuckled. "5,4,3,2,1" oppa count the seconds while close his eyes. "Hyung, can I sleep with you? There's thunder outside " L got inside. "Yeah sure. Lay on beside Jiae " oppa instruct. "Hye Jiae. " L felt embarassed. "Still scared " I'm mocking him. "Shut up Jiae " L sound serious. But I know he felt so embarassing right now.

"Yah kids, sleep. Tomorrow we have school " Gyu oppa hug the two of us. L too. Well ,nothing to worried about. We're siblings. We're got to sleep right after the mocking conversation.

♚♚♚♚♚

Sunggyu's pov

"Remember, take a good care of your siblings. You're the eldest. Pretend to be one. Plus, you're the leader of the eight heirs. Don't forget about your duty " appa munching his breakfast. Actually we're kind of waiting Jiae and L to come down. "I've got to go now. Take a good care of yourself and the others, remember me and your mother always love you " appa gave me his routine's hug while mom kiss my cheeks and gave me her genuine smile. Well, they're the best parents I've ever had.

10 minutes later L and Jiae came down. My eyes widened to see Jiae wearing her school uniform like a nerdie!! "Jiae-ah, what are you doing? Why are you wearing like this?? " I stood up and shaking her vigorously. "I've a plan oppa. " she smile. "Yeah hyung, she's have a plan " L held Jiae's shoulder. "What is that plan? I don't wanna hear some stupid plan " I fake a serious voice. Actually I wanna laugh looking at Jiae. She still looks cute on it. Aigooo this dongsaeng.

"Since it's my first day, I wanna have friends. A girl. But I wanna friends that befriends with me not bcuz I'm wealthy. Just bcuz of who I am oppa " she grinning. "You have us Jiae." I stated. "I wanna search a girl one. You all still my friends " she pouted. "Arasseoyo" I replied her lazily. "And please do not follow me, make sure no one's know that I'm your sissy. So don't be with me " she state her statements. I look at her non blinking. "Yah! " how am I going to look after you when I'm not with you Jiae yah " I burst my sentences. She make her sad face. Ughhhh please. I really can't do anything when she make that face. "How long? Don't say for entire years " I'm looking at my breakfast. "For a week? " she pleading. "One day " I replied her. "Oppa " she call me. "It's okay if you don't want it - -" she cut my words. "Okay only one day " she said. We finished our breakfast and then Nam's limo arrived. We go to school together.

♚♚♚♚♚

Dongwoo's pov

"Jiae-ah why are you wearing like this? " I asked when no one spoke. "I need to find a best friends oppa " she tighten her hair. "But aren't ee your bestfriends? " Hoya said. "Yes you are but she wanna have a girl friends " L replying it for her. "Brilliant " Jiae grinning. "I think she looks cute " Woohyun pinched her cheeks. "Gumawo oppa " she softly chuckled. "Noona you have dimples!! Like L hyung! " Sungjong said ."she have small mouth like Gyu hyung too " I said. "Of course we are. We're cousins luls " this three Kim's said together.

I look at Sungyeol. He just looking at us motionless. "Yah, crazy namja, don't you have anything to talk about? " Jiae ask. Ahhahaha she's still calling him that! "You're ugly duck " he responded. "Thank you bro!! " Jiae sound so happy. "You like it? Pabo " Sungyeol said. "Of course I am cuz you're the first person who said that to me " she brightly smile. Sungyeol didn't say anything. All of us laughed hearing her confession. Funny little dongsaeng.