chapter 11

I woke up to the light that somehow burning my eyes. I felt some heavy on top of my waist. I look at it with a widen eyes. It's Sungyeol's arms. I pushed his hand slowly not wanting to make him awaken. But, I'm gross at it . He's woke up already. "Had a nice sleep? " he ask rubbing his cute eyes. What did I say just now? Gross.

"Dae " I said but then I remembered about the strange dream I had last night. It makes me blushing. "Eh?  Waeyo Jiae-ah" he got up. "Ahhhh, nothing. Gumawo for letting me sleep at your room last night. "I bow and go out from hid room entering my room aka next door.

                  I took my bath and wore something nice. Since it is summer, I planning to wear shorty. I wore long sleeves yellow  sweat shirt,brown short pants,black leggings, still red sneakers and I make my hair into a high ponytails.

When I satisfied with my ownself, I make my way to the downstairs. I greet everyone. Seems like I'm the only one who got downstairs a bit late. "Morning Amanda " Gyu oppa greet me. "Ahhh, long time I didn't hear that name " I chuckled. "Morning sunshine" Dongwoo oppa and Hyun oppa greet me with a bright smile. "Morning noona " Sungjong hug me. "Hey Clarkson, morning " L kiss my cheek. "Morning ugly ducky " Sumgyeol pushed my shoulder softly. I glared.

He let out a soft chuckled. What is wrong with him?

              "Breakfast ready! " Hyun oppa shout. "You make breakfast? Jjang! " I walk to the kitchen. "I can cook you know " Hyun oppa winked. "And he's good about that " Hoya oppa come. "Set the table please " Hyun oppa said making me giggled.

            I set the table while some of them helping me. "Pancakes " I'm drooling. "Let's eat! " we all said and start eating.

♚♚♚♚♚

           "Amanda. Can I help you? " Dongwoo oppa asked. "Dae oppa. Dry the plate for me " I smile. "So you're liking someone? " he asked. I felt confiused then I said "I'm not. And why are you asking such a thing? "

"Ahhh, just asking sissy. Nothing else. Let's do this fast. Hyung had already planning something for us " he pinched my nose. "Oppa it's hurt " I pouted. "Aigooo, cheesy sissy " both of us laughing our butts off.

♚♚♚♚♚

            "Where do we wanna go? " I asked them. "Shopping? " L said. I raised my eyebrows. "What for ".  "For the upcoming event next week " Sungyeol said. I nodded my head. "Soon, Mr.Yoo will fetch us " Gyu oppa said. "He's here? " I asked. Same with Sungjong. "Yup he's here " Hyun oppa ruffles my bangs.

⇧At the mall⇩

                  No one's pov

The eight of them walk in the hypermall. People looking at them with awed. Who will not?  They're goddess of the South Korea. Most famous, even some of them were befriends with the prince of South Korea.

                Many eyes landed at the YoungKim aka Myungsoo and Amanda Clarkson aka Jiae. Some of them were said things like aww the two Kim's really match together but so sad they're siblings tho. And others were said they are amazing. Damn hot and many more to be heard.

"Ignore them " Sunggyu rub Jiae's back.  Jiae smile by his so protective. They all barged in a shop that sell woman dresses. As the only Eve's Daughter there, the Adam's Son planning to buy her dress first. They all wanna choose the best for Jiae as in the other hand, Jiae did not care about it at all. She leave it all to her oppas and dongsaeng.

           The guys seem so buzy while Jiae playing games on Sungjong's phone. "Jiae, try this " L handed her a flowery pink dress. Well, she doesn't like that colour too much. But she tried. And that dress didn't suited her.