Calamity Jane and Midnight Teasing

[Double Update yay!!]

So that is how I spent the majority of the rest of that day, lying on Leo's bed, beside him, reading one of my favourite novels and eating apple tart. It was only during dinner (which was a lovely chicken curry, too spicy though, we all dived for the milk after taking one bite) when I had contact with other people. After dinner, Eoghan pulled me away just as I was about to go into Leo's room.

"Wait, I want to show you something," He tells me before dragging me off into the sitting room. I am sent flying down memory lane when we walk in, remembering Christmases, Birthdays and other events that Eoghan and I had celebrated in this room, when we were sent home for the holidays. I smiled almost sleepily, still half in my memories when he pulls me up to the huge old tv. He presses a button on the old VCR and out comes the rather dusty tape (yes, children, tape! There was something other than dinosaurs when your parents were teens) with the name 'Calamity Jane' printed on the front. I smile so hard, I feel as thought my cheek bones would break (can you do that? Break your cheek bones?).

"No way!" I almost yell in my friends face. He grins in return.

"That's what I thought at first but watch..." He puts the tape back into the VCR and it begins playing the credits. I squeal with joy and jump up and down.

"You rewind it, I will go find some snacks!" I yell at him, running from the small room, completely forgetting my plans to talk more to Leo. I go back down memory lane for the second time in about ten minutes as I remember all the times we have watched that film. It was the only child friendly tape in my Granny's house so we had watched it often. I raced back into the room carrying our usual snacks, Skittles, Tayto Crisps and some Cadbury's chocolate (why Granny still had some lying around the house I don't know but I don't really want to, should I find that they had been there for years as it would make me eating them anyway a tad bit disgusting).

When I returned I found that Eoghan had been busy since my brief departure. He had pulled the huge pouffe's into in front of the deep couches, draping our blankets from our beds over them, our pillows stacked approximately where our heads should go. He was already under his covers as he glances at his watch and tutts.

"Two minutes and forty six seconds... You are getting slower every time we watch this..." I laugh lightly, remembering our races to see who could beat my all time record of a smashing fifty two seconds.

"I would be lying if I said that I had been practicing... I am sorry... I have let you down..." I said, bowing my head in shame. I could hear him giggle from the doorway.

"Well, I might forgive you... If you throw me the Skittles?" he bargained. I throw my head up grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Deal!" I say, throwing the sweets with so much ferocity that they hit him square in the face. I roar with laughter as he gripped his nose, moaning in pain. Once I was able to breath again, I climbed onto the make-shift bed, going up close to him to apologize. It didn't help my cause when I laughed in the middle of my plea for forgiveness. He stared at me his electric blue eyes, deciding my fate.

"Well, I could say that I forgive you..." He said, still pondering, before he got a dangerous glint in his eye. I barely had time to move an inch away, before he threw himself at me, attacking me with tickles.

"But then I would be lying!" He finished, grinning maliciously. After a few minutes of being tickled, I just couldn't take it anymore, so I raised my knee, slowly, so Eoghan wouldn't notice. I pressed my knee against him, and he realized at the last second, but by then, it was too late. I pressed with my full weight behind it and Eoghan goes flying, farther then I had expected as he falls of the couch/bed and lands on his bum on the floor with an 'Ooofff!!'. We were both silent for a second before I burst out laughing and he scowls, getting up, rubbing his chest and bum.