Chapter1 The man at the door

Abuse. Tortured. Unloved. Hated.

I've been experiencing these for as long as I can remember. I am ten years old. I live with my dad's cousin and his wife and seven kids and more on the way. I'm treated like dirt, other than my cousin. I'll explain later but for now my precious diary I will leave you blank, well not entirely blank but mostly.

I set my diary down and left my room as soon as I grabbed my glasses and went to make breakfast for my cousin's wife and seven children.

I don't know why they make me do all the cooking and cleaning, they have seven kids two in which are older than me. Well I either cook and clean or no food. Why couldn't my parents keep me. My cousin's wife or as I must call her, Aunt Cassandra, told me they left me on their doorstep when I was a baby. She also tells me they left because I was a very ugly baby. All I know about my real family is I have a brother. not much help though.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Well another day going by as I get nothing but slapped twice as hard. I'm in my room as I pick up my diary and pen when I hear someone at the door so I take a look to see who's there I see a man who looks about a to be about my cousin Dudley's age and looks very similar so to me so I call for my cousin "Uncle Dudley, there's someone here, at the door." I see Dudley open the door and then see the man he looks alot like me.

"U-Uncle Dudley," I stutter " who is the man." who is now looking at me as if he knew me from somewhere, which is impossible due to I never leave the house. "I'm Harry, Harry Potter." the man says. I smile, nobody ever talks to me.

"GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM TWERP!" I hear I voice I wish I could forget but I cannot due to it belongs to my 'Aunt' Cassandra.

"Cassie need we be so hateful to her she's just a kid," I hear Dudley say,

"Yes I told you I didn't like her when she was little 'cause she wasn't mine she was his wife's kid you know that."

"Yes and I regret treating him like that. I've told you that a thousand times Cassie." I hear them say.

"Well I'll be leavi-"Harry Potter says but I cut him short,

"Wait can I please talk to you-you look familiar though I'm not sure where from." I say from under the stairs.

"Nonsense child" Aunt Cassandra says with discuss.

I hear footsteps walk and then stop in front of my door I sit there wondering if it was my Aunt or the black haired man. The door opens softly so in must be the man.

"Hi," I say quietly

"No need to be shy although you remind me of my son," he states "When is your birthday"

"November 1, why sir?"

"Well about ten years ago my wife had a pair of twins which were born on Novem- wait did you say November 1?" I nodded.

"Well would you mind spending the night at my house for a while and don't worry about your aunt I'll take care of her." He said without and regret in his bright green eyes as I nodded and smiled. Then I started to pack my things which took few minutes due to I had practically nothing. I made a mental checklist to see I had everything

Glasses

Diary

Pajamas (hand me down from my older cousin Murayam (I hate her))

Cloths

Pen

Picture of my brother who I never knew

When I was done I came out of my cupboard with my trunk and stood there quietly and waited until I heard Aunt Cassandra say "Fine I don't care keep her for all I care I never loved her and I never will!" That I already knew but I still cried silently and slid to the ground.

I saw Mr. Harry Potter come to the door and had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Oh nothing this place just reminds me of where I grew up. My aunt and uncle hated me, as did their son."

"Oh. Sorry about that. Pardon me for asking but why didn't you grow up with your parents?"

"They died when I was a baby." He said sadly, "And you?" He asked

"I was either kidnapped or my parents abandoned me I've heard both stories." I said as he nodded.

"Well," he broke the silence, "let's go to my house." With that we drove off in his car.

"What was it like as you got older," I asked him as he drove.

"Well, I never like my Aunt or Uncle."

"Did anyone care for you?"

"My best friend's family practically adopted me."

"Did you have any friends?"

"Not really. I found myself in similar similar situations as you." We talked for a short while longer then I drifted off to sleep due to the seat in the car was far more comfy than my 'bed' or a blanket on the floor.

Hey guys this chapter excluding the authors there are 882 words hope this satisfies your wants don't forget to vote and comment