Chapter 6

Marie's POV
I took the keys from Matt and just felt dizzy. Next thing I know is I am in a bedroom with the best people ever in front of me. They didn't notice I woke up. I could tell, Matt's eyes were blushing I couldn't help but be a jerk to him. I quietly crawled on the bed to them, and I put my hands on the back of their heads. I gripped their hair very lightly and pushed their heads closer and closer, neither of them resisted what I was doing. I pushed one last time and their lips were connected, it took them a few seconds to process what just happened. They just stared at each other in shock, still in the kiss, that neither of them pulled away.

"Your welcome." I whispered. They pulled away starring at each other still. Then I sat up and they looked at me. "What?" I asked smirking. They just starred at me I felt so uncomfortable. "K well thanks for the party you two." I kissed them on the cheeks. "I'm going to go enjoy it, take all the time you need. Bye." And like that I was gone.

Chris's POV
I just kissed Matt! What the heck?! I can't tell if I'm happy or sad about this. We were still in shock as soon as she left. His eyes were red, bloodshot red. I was creeped out even more.

"Um... If you didn't like that I unde......" Matt cut me off with his lips.

Our lips were in sync moving back an forth. I didn't pull away neither did he. I put my arms around his waist and lifted him, while his arms were around. My neck. I couldn't tell if this was a bad idea or not, but I had to stop it.

"Wait..wait....wait" I calmly said kissing him slower starring into those bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Hey don't look sad, its not that. I just think it I'd kind of a bad thing to do it now. Would you like to be my....boyfriend Matt?"

"How could I fucking say no." He kissed me more.

"Let's go join the party."

"Yes, sir."

We walked downstairs, and I see my ex-boyfriend Max. I hurried back upstairs into the bigger bedroom, labeled room 1. Matt followed behind me.

"What's wrong new babe?" He asked me.

"My ex is here." He looked shocked.

"So that's why the other dude only answered always right after you."

"I guess."

"One question though, who broke up with who?"

"I broke up with him."

"Ok, good, but still why?"

What should I say if I say what happened he'll find out I'm from a different world. A werewolf not a normal person.

Matt's POV
He still hasn't answered me. I was scared for him and me. When we kissed it felt like I knew him sense we were little. Was he scared to tell me because I know my eyes are red in front of him? I have to tell him who I am. I feel like he's the one, for me. He needs to know now.

"Hey, you don't have to answer that I'm sorry for asking." I told him.

"Um, your fine. I just still need time to think about that. I had a good reason I still hate his guts but I can't remember why."

"Don't worry, but I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" He started to play with my fingers.

We were laying on the bed cuddling.

"My eyes are red right?"

"Ya, I've been meaning to ask you about that."

"Well you know how I can see your cheeks turn red for blushing." He nodded. "That's what it is for me. My eyes blush because I'm a...I'm....I'm a......a....... Vampire!" I managed to get out a little loud.

At least the music downstairs was still loud. I felt him lock up, I was scared for his reaction. I looked down at him and I saw him........