10

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Apparently you feel asleep on the couch after Karkat told you about Alternia and the Troll race, so you got up and went to the bathroom with a little hope that you both switched back. 

You step inside your bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror, you let out a held in breath and rub your head "Still stuck"

You were hoping to take a nice long relaxing bath but now you are dreading it, because of obvious reasons but you can't stay without taking a shower.

"Well... fuck" You say as you strip off your clothes and hop in the tub but soon after you forget about everything and relax.

-Few minutes later-

*Knock knock*

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?"

"Taking a bath" You groan then after you are done, you wrap yourself in a towel and open the door

Karkat glances to you and blushes "I know Karkat but we can't just not take showers" you said with a flushed face and arms crossed.

He then nods and enters the bathroom, you go upstairs to your room to look from something to wear, you try putting on a favorite shirt but it didn't fit then other clothes and nope.

You sigh and look through Karkat's stuff and find a bunch of same looking clothes "eww really?" you grab the clothes and change in your room.

You then make breakfast and wait for Karkat to come out of the bathroom, you then see him poke out his head from the bathroom "CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME CLOTHES" you get some random comfy clothes from your closet and toss them to Karkat.

He then comes out with the clothes your gave him but with something in his hand "I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS CRAP ON I MEAN WHY WEAR THIS THING" he holds up a (f/c) bra up. You sigh "This is going to be a long day"