2

You wake up and do your morning routine and have breakfast. Glancing over to the clock it reads "10:30" "I still have time..." You then take a shower and look over to your clothes "What am I going to wear?" you say to yourself as you look through your closet.

you try on many outfits that range to girly girl to tomboy, but you end up in a simple (f/c) T- shirt and jeans and sneakers.

"Better to be comfortable right?" you say as you look in the mirror and put fix (h/c) hair up in a ponytail.

"I should grab my (f/c) hoodie just in case it might get chilly" so you grab you hoodie and other important stuff in your bag and walk to the bus stop.

As you wait for the bus to come you take out your Ipod and headphones and listen to your favorite song just after skipping a bunch of songs. The bus comes and you go inside and sit in the back and look at the scenery of your town through the window.

The bus stops at your destination the Expo, you walk out from the bus and stare at the many people walking to the Expo "I wonder who might they be..." you say to yourself and slowly make your way towards the building.

You see a few people in cosplay and some in mascot suits of popular videos games "Where are they?" then you remember that you never told them where exactly to meet "Crap!" you facepalm then bump into someone.

"WATCH WERE YOUR FUCKING GOING!" the person tells you "Ah! sorry!" you quickly say with a flushed face of embarrassment and shuffle away towards where the game you play is displayed.