Chp 3: Unexpected Desires

Amys' P.O.V

Walking through the schools car park full of ridiculously tall teenagers is not the safest way for a 5'1 girl to walk though to get inside away from people who are not the most exceptional people out there.
**********************************************************************
Well before we get into the story let me introduce myself.

My name is Amy lanter and I'm 16 years old and not a social butterfly.
I'm what you call a nerd. But besides all the math books and homework I like to draw. I'm good at drawing but i dont like people knowing that i am. it just brings unwanted attention to my 'try' and 'blend in' background .

But this is not the cliché story of the good girl that ends up falling in love with Mr.BadBoy. No . No. No this is not even a long story. And I know I won't end up with Mr. BadBoy because.......well.....I'm a lesbian. I like girls. So what. get over it homophobes. Anyway know that I've introduced myself. Let's get back to my short story.
**********************************************************************

Walking through the halls of luna moon high. I try to manoeuvre around all of students with out getting stepped on or bashed into lockers by sexy and muscular jocks/ giants. As I keep walking I see the schools bad boy Christian Miles.

He's talking to his brother Christopher Miles. His brother spots me and tells Christian, he turns around and I can see his eyes brighten up and his lips curl up into a smirk. I just give him a small smile and a quick wave. But I notice that he's blocking the way to the classroom/library.

Christian notices to and leans on the door. So I just walk up to him.
Christian looks down at me. "Hey beautiful." Me being me I'm still smiling but it's kind of turning into a grimace with every moment I'm around the schools dirty fuck boy.
"Hey Christian and thanks, not looking bad yourself." I say to him.
His brother gives him a knowing and pointed look and starts to walk to the rest of their little gang.

Christian starts to get a little bit nervous so he starts to scratch the back of his neck. "Um Christian are you okay? You look a little nervous".
I say with a unsure look. Christian just gives me a shaky smile. " Um yeah I'm good. But uh........I was wondering if you.......wanted to go on-". Christian was interpreted by Shanice Carter the 'top' slut,bitch,hoe,slag,whore and STD filled rat That's ever been able to walk the earth in a thousand years.

"Chrisy baby where were you this morning!!." She screeched while latching herself to Christians arm. I feel so sorry for her family members who have to here her very very high pitched, squeaky voice all day long. I 'tryed' to keep my laughter contained within me but a traitorous giggle left my mouth.

I was laughing so hard I was bent over laughing while slapping my nee repeatedly. Shanice turned around and gave me a murderous glare. But it made me laugh harder to the point I couldn't get any air though to my lungs. "Chrisy baby why is this stupid little slut doing standing right in front of you?". I immediately stopped laughing at her. But before I could say anything Christian ripped himself away from Shanices hold and beat me to it. " DON'T YOU EVER CALL AMY A FUCKING SLUT AGAIN. WHEN WE ALL KNOW WHO'S THE SLUT HERE!!!." Shanice looked so terrified of Christian I almost felt sorry for her. Key word Almost.

Christian then give her a dirty look and says." I don't want you to ever speak,look,think,touch Amy again.
Amy is way better than you in every way."

Shanice quickly composed herself and tryed to talk but Christian grabbed her arm and dragged her away from me. I watched Christian drag Shanice down the hall and disappear from sight.