Chapter one

Today was the day Damian would see his new roommate, he already knew his roommate's name, Aaron Finley. He was overly nervous and very excited. The two grew together as youth, but they haven't seen one and other in years. They got separated when Damian moved away for Middle school. Damian was in every advanced program there was, while Aaron barely graduated high school. Damian was dressed in his usual outfit, with a red hoodie and blue jeans, and he was slightly shorter for a guy his age. His hair was brunette with a slight curl, and had red glasses over his dark green eyes.
Aaron stepped in front of the apartment his blonde hair dyed black cover his left eye that had a white medical eyepatch over it. His clothes consisted of his black hoodie and dark red skinny jeans. He was tall and skinny, but stronger than the average person. He was really nervous but didn't show it. Aaron let out a sigh and knocked on the door, before picking up his suitcase and backpack.
The door opened as Aaron took a slight peek inside before looking down at his new roommate, Damian Teraz. Damian looked up at Aaron in awe of how much he had changed.

"Hey! It's nice to finally see you again." Damian said with a wide smile.
"Hey. Nice to see you too, but whats up with your ridiculously geeky smile?" Aaron chuckled slightly.
Damian blushed of embarrassment and mumbled,"Seems your personality hasn't changed at all.."
"Well? What do you expect? Me to be nicer than I was back then?" He smirked,"We'll just continue our relationship where we left off as kids."
"Aaron, just get your ass in here before I close the door." Damian stepped out of the way as Aaron walked inside.
"It's nice here, thanks for letting me stay here, I hope we'll get along like we did back then, maybe even better than we did" Aaron let out a small laugh as he set his stuff in the second bedroom.
"You're welcome. But I hope so too, but maybe I dunno maybe you changed too much," Damian laughed as he leaned against the wall adjusting his glasses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - New book!
Happy to start a new book about super heroes and villains! Hope you guys enjoy it!