Chapter 2

Aaron took his computer out of his backpack and set it up on the empty desk in the corner of his room. Damian poured a glass of water for his roommate, and walked into Aaron's room setting the glass on the table.

"Thanks, Damian." Aaron said as he plugged in and connected all of the wires to his computer, along with a monitor.
"You're welcome, lots of wires and set up you got there, did you build that?" Damian asked in awe.
"Yeah, I took a computer building class in high school, probably the class I got the best grades in." He let out a small laugh as he took a drink of water.
"That's amazing!" Damian said with a wide smile.
"There you go again with your wide eyed smile, four eyes," Aaron said with a smirk.
"Do you ever come up with polite things to say?" Damian mumbled as he stuck out his tongue playfully.
"Maybe if I were a four year old and you were my friend, that I'd stick my tongue back out at you," Aaron grumbled while sighing.
"Ouch..." Damian mumbled and walked out of the room looking down.

  Aaron sighed and shut his door before starting his computer up, he knew only one thing, he could never let Damian see all the information that was saved on there. He honestly didn't mean to hurt Damian, but Aaron just wanted him out of his room.
  Damian sat on his bed looking through old pictures from where they were 7 and 8. He sighed and looked down. Why doesn't he like me anymore? What changed? Why? Damian pondered while staring at a picture of Aaron, Serenity, Damian, and Ash. In this picture they were all set up to go 'Trick or Treating' as characters from their favorite T.V. Show, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He smiled at the pictures remembering how happy everything was that day, but Damian noticed something he never did before, Aaron had always worn some sort of eyepatch over his left eye, why was that?
  Just before he started thinking deeply about it, there was a sudden knock from the outside of his bedroom.

  "Looking at old pictures, huh?........S...Sorry for being rude.. I know this is your hone and your ketting me stay here, so I've been acting like a total dick and I am sorry," Aaron said as he pulled Damian in for a friendly hug.