Chapter 3

Aaron pulled away from the hug with a small grin,"I'm glad to be friends again, we should get together with Ash and Serenity again sometime soon."
"Yeah! That would be awesome! Maybe, I'll see if I can find their phone numbers from my cell, maybe we can see if they live near by!" Damian said excitedly.
"Yeah." Aaron said calmly.
"Hey... I'll be right back." Damian stared at his phone that started ringing.
"Alright," Aaron said looking at the photos of his youth, his mother was in one of the photos, she was smiling, one of the only times she did smile was when Aaron and his friends were around. Even in his youth, he knew how stressed out and depressed his mom was. He stared at the picture with him and his mom for a moment, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. He blinked a few times trying to make the tears go away, but his emotions came sliding down his cheek. He made a small sniffling noise before he wiped his face. Aaron hated trying to remember his mom because he would always break down in tears.
Why did they take her away from her home? She loved it here and did nothing to harm it... Aaron thought with a rage of emotions as more tears streamed down his cheeks.
His mother, Rosemary, was a kind woman, although she was necessarily a natural human, she was an experiment. An experiment that ran away and blended into the human world, there were many like her. Only, she was the only one caught and sent back to the lab table. She had never returned, all the while Aaron had wanted revenge for those who had taken his mother away. They practically erased her.
Aaron held his tears in as much as he could but his emotions got the best of him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he covered his face in his hand. He sniffled and tried wiping his face before Damian came back, but it had been too late.

"Aaron?"