Chapter 4 (;

Grayson P.O.V 💓

oh good lord . I hate Ethan so much . I'm in court and I can feel myself getting aroused because he's doing something again .
( we have that weird twin thing where we feel what eachother feels . )
back to what I was saying , he's been feeling something weird lately , and I need to find out what , I should text him .
----------------------------------------------
To Ethan ;
BRO IM IN COURT STOP .

From Ethan ;
oh shit sorry I'll stop but it's this chick Ember , she's so fucking hot. bro I'm not kidding , you need to come home already and see her .

To Ethan ;
Im coming home in two hours , I just got released with no charges , but I gtg . love you bro .

From Ethan;
stop being gay Grayson (; lmfao alright , but all you did was egg the principals house 😂 love you too bro . see you . * image attached *
----------------------------------------------

oh holy mother of Jesus . she's gorgeous . I'm going to die .

" I HERE BY PROCLAIM THAT GRAYSON DOLAN , IS NOT BEING PRESSED CHARGES . AND WILL BE SENT HOME TODAY . COURT DISSMISSED ."

HELL YEAH BABY IM OUT !
so you are all probably wondering what I did , well long story short , I got dared to egg the principals house and got caught . oops (: It was so worth it man . now.. time to go home to our future girlfriend .