Steves P.O.V

There she is. Natasha Romanoff. The most beautiful girl in school.

"I heard her father died in a fire." I heard someone say.

"I heard that she knows 101 ways to kill a guy." I heard another.

I don't care,though. She's still perfect in my book. But I know she'll never date me. I'm just a nobody, a guy who nobody knows. I don't go to many parties, because no one invites me. I'm in band, I play the flite for christ' sake. I should be a part of the football team, but mom said I might get hurt from all that roughhousing going on in the field during the game.

"BRIIIIIING." the bell signaled

All of a sudden, all I heard was lockers being slammed shut and somebody shoved me from behind.

"Get out if the way,loser." I heard someone say. His jock friend laughed

All my books were sprawled out on the floor. I bent down to pick them up when all of a sudden, I was staring at some black boots. Attached to those boots, the most sexiest legs I've ever seen. Only one person could have legs like those.

"Natasha." I thought to myself, scrambling to get my books and stand up.

"Do you need any help?" she asked me.

I shook my head no, hiding my face to keep her from seeing it turn red. She laughed in pity  and walked down the hall. I stood up and watched her walk away. Her ass was perfect. She flipped her hair and looked at her friend,who was talking about some nonsense. She looked uninterested. I looked down at my watch and realized that I was really late for class.

I ran as fast as I could to the science lab, making it to my seat before the 2nd bell rang.

"Thank God." I thought to myself.

I cant have another tardy slip. I've only got one more chance before I get suspended.

"Ok,class. Take out your textbooks, I want you to read pages 136 to 145. It's all about chemical reactions. We'll have a short quiz after you've finished." announced my science teacher, Mrs. DeClan.

I took my textbook out of my bag and a pencil. I flipped to the page, but I didn't read it. I started doodling on the page instead.

"Natasha. What a beautiful name. If only she knew who I was."I thought to myself as I drew in her beautiful green eyes on page 138.

That whole period,I sat daydreaming about the day when Natasha and I would get married. It would be by the ocean and it would be marvelous. My family and her family. A honeymoon on the beach. The food we would have. The children we would take care of.

My daydream was interrupted by the bell, signaling lunch. I shoved my stuff into my bag and was the first one out of the classroom.I headed down to the cafeteria and got into the lunch line.

"Did you hear? Natasha totally smashed her archery test for p.e!" I heard a guy say behind me.

I listened closely.

"Yeah, I heard that. She doesn't look like she takes archery though. Maybe it's a Russian thing." said the guys friend.

I took a tray of food and checked out with the lunchlady. I found an entire empty table and sat at the end of it, eliminating the chances of talking to someone.