Chapter (1) getting ready for town

I just got out of the shower and dried myself off and looked in the mirror, im about 182cm tall with brown hair and greeny goldy eyes. I put on my clothes and get out of the shower, went to my room to grab my wallet just in case I'm going to buy anything and put some spray on so I smell good, I don't wanna smell like cows because the smell stays with you if you don't use deodorant. Just put my socks on and dad said "we will be waiting in the car for you." Then mum said "can you grab my phone please?" I open my window and yelled back okay. Then mum yelled back "thank you honey". I grabbed my shoes then i walked out to the kitchen to get mums phone, its almost like the phone came to me. As i reached for it on the bench the dog started barking so I looked over to see what she was barking at, weirdly i didnt see anything, then I looked back at the phone and it was underneath my hand. I didnt think anything of it so I ran out the door to get to the car, I hop in and i gave mum her phone. Then mum asks what was the dog barking at. "Nothing" I said, maybe a fox or something or other dogs. We have 4 dogs the big one that is a husky, And three small pugs. Dad starts to pull out of the driveway and we start heading to town.