Danisnotonfire x reader

Key-
(Y/n) -your name
(F/c) - fav. Color
(F/s) - fav song
(F/f) - fav food
(F/d) - fav drink
(h/c)- hair color
I'll add more in the story if I think of it... So here ya go!

~~Dan's POV~~
    Phil and I decided that we will try living in America for a little while! We just transferred our money to dollars (do they have to????) and are boarding the plane now. Our luggage is a bit larger than others since we are moving and they were probably just on vacation or something... As me and Phil found our seats we saw a girl sitting in the window seat. Damn, I wanted that... She had (f/c) headphones on, and I could slightly hear the music as I sat down. She was listening to (f/s), I like that song. Her outfit was a (f/c) sweater and pink skirt with long tie-dye socks that went up the about her mid thigh I'd assume.
    "Dude, what do you want to eat?" Phil whispered to me as the plane took off. "I-I'm not that hungry right now Phil... I'll just have a cherry soda for now." I responded. Taking a glance at the girl, I noticed her staring out the window, with a slightly scared look in her eyes.
     "Hey," I tapped her arm. She jolted up and stared at me with a tilted head, as if to ask "wtf do you want". "Are, y-you ok?" Damn it why did I have to stutter?! She nodded, her head, a few strands of her (h/c) hair falling into her face making her even more beautiful... Time to learn her name...
   "So, what's your name?" I asked. "(Y/n)" she replied. I nodded, "I'm Dan." "You know," I started, "you are very beautiful, and I would like to get to know you better!" She smiled gently, but warmly, "that'd be great!" She retorted, happily. She had an American accent, so I assume she was merely on vacation.

     __--~~TIME SKIP OF MAGIC~~--__
     I learned a lot about (y/n) over the plane ride. She was visiting some family back in the UK, and has a large mansion because she owns (insert random well known industry here) and she's only 22! She is allowing us to stay at her place until we find our own, even though she offered us to live there, but we declined. We drove, well rode, in the back of a limo, to the mansion, and HOT. DAMN! It's was B-E-A-utiful!!!! We walked in (y/n)'s main butler Freddy, but (y/n) calls him 'Freddy Faz', showed Phil to his room, and (y/n) to mine. "This place is great." I complimented her as we walked down the hall. "Thanks" she said. Suddenly, I stopped, grabbed her hand, and pulled her to me. She blushed, "u-uhm, wh-what are you do-" she was cut of by my lips attacking hers. Her eyes were wide, and at first she just sat there, then...
       __--~~your POV~~--__
  OHMERGERSOHMERGERDOHMERGERWTFWTFWTF HE IS FUDGING KISSING ME HE IS KISSING ME HOLY FUDGE WHAT DO I DO!???!?? KISS BACK IDIOT KISS BACK!!! And so I did. We broke away after a few minutes, and I stared, wide eyed at Dan, who was sheepishly smiling down at me... "You sure ya don't want to live here?"