Playing Hard To Get

I've been seeing Eazy with like twenty different girls this week. I know I'm exaggerating but that's what it seemed like. I was looking out my window and I noticed a party going on at his house and low key I kinda wanted to go. I went to open the door hoping it was my parents but it was Eazy and his friends. He looked kinda whoozy and like he was lost.

"Ayye wussup baby girl I'm having a party and I would love for you to come." He said smelling like heavy liquor.

"No its ok I'm good." I said starting to close the door. His foot stopped the door and he gestured for them to leave.

"Lemme come in just for a second." He said with drowsy eyes.

"You got one minute and that's all." I said while letting him in. He grabbed my waist tightly and held me close to him.

"What Eazy?" I asked with an adittude.

"Just let me stay awhile." He said while whispering in my ear. Chills ran through my back and he noticed as I bit my lip.

"See I know you want me." He said into my ear again.

He walked over to the couch and later me down. I realized he's been with other girls so I wasn't bout to do nothing with him.

"Your party's waiting you should go." I said while getting up.

"You really gone play hard to get huh." He said with a smirk. He stumbled out the door and walked back to his house. I looked at him as he walked out cause deep down I know I did really want him.

A/N: I'm letting the readers decide comment if you want them together or not.