Chapter 1: The Journey Begins!

The morning sun shines brightly above the residents of Musical Town. Today was the day local trainers got to pick out their first Pokemon! As Professor Hot Pockets strolled through the fields conducting his research. As the sun's rays gleam through the windows, young Aja seems to be waking up. "Oh no I'm late!", she screamed as she stared at her clock. She burst through her door and ran straight toward Professor Hot Pocket's laboratory however, she hadn't noticed that she was still wearing her Batman Jammies!

"Still asleep I see", said Professor Hot Pockets noticing her pajamas.  "Sorry I'm late professor.", "Not a problem", replied the professor. "Hi Aja, I see you finally made it!", said a young man to Aja. "Hey Mac! Ready for our first Pokemon?" replied Aja excitedly. "I have already chosen my Pokemon", said a strange person in the lab. Mac and Aja turned around shockingly to see Aja's rival since their childhood, Sausage. "Alright then we are ready. Ok trainers I am the Pokemon Professor, but everyone calls me Prof. H. P. for short.

 Today you will be receiving your first Pokemon to take with you as your partners throughout your journeys. However, after my journey through many regions in my youth, I have only three Pokemon left. Your friend Sausage has already chosen her Pokemon, Bulbasuar the grass type. Here I have for you Piplup the water type and Charmander the fire type. Go ahead Mrs. Reynolds, choose." Aja closely looks at the two Pokemon. "Professor", she said, "I choose Piplup". "Very well Aja. Then that means Mac will have Charmander", exclaimed the Professor. "That's right Prof. I'll go with Charmander just like my big bro Dan. I wonder how he's holding up in the Elite Four."

As the trio gazed at their new Pokemon, the prof. announced, "Ok trainers, you are now ready for the wonders of the world! Now go, explore to your heart's content. Post Haste!!" Aja ran immediately and changed out of her batman jammies and rushed to the entrance of route 1, where Mac and Sausage stood waiting. Now the trio has set off on their wondrous adventure through the imagine region together and overcome obstacles they will surely run into through their journey.