Chapter 2: The Feelings

[13 Days Later]

Perrie's POV

Today were packing cuz were leaving to America in two days!!! I already finished packing myself but im packing forJade cuz she went bowling with Harry and Jesy is shopping with Liam and Leigh is out with Niall at the park. So im waiting for Zayn to get here so we can have a movie marathon!! Me and Zayn aren't going to go out anywhere so im just wearing my onesie and UGG boots and my pink hair is up in a bun.

Jade's POV

I should be at home packing but instead at the bowling alley with Harry!! So far im winning by 32 points!! For some reason whenever im grumpy he can light up my day! He is a very good friend... but so are the other boys but how come i never have a feeling that rushes inside of me when i see them?

Harry's POV

Jade is winning by 32... make that 33 points but i dont really care as long as im with her. I have a feeling whenever im around her, that i dont get with anybody else! Am i actually in love?

Jesy's POV

Me and Liam were at the starbucks in the mall. I ordered a Vanilla Bean Frappe and Liam ordered a Caramel Frappe. We walked out of Starbucks without a fan or papparazi recognizing us plus most kids and teens were at school so it was pretty much adults that came shopping. We walked into Top-Shop with our drinks and just searched through racks and racks of clothes. The Brit awards were next Saturday so tommorrow when we leave we are going to spend a week in America then fly back to London for the Brit awards then fly back to America for the tour. Yeah, Confusing! I suddenly came across a ring with a bow on it and instantly thought of Jade. I've been staring at the ring so long that i didnt notice Liam staring at me and smiling... wait what?

Liam's POV

Jesy was staring at a ring with a bow on it, even like that she looks beautiful. I was just staring at her admiring her beauty when a question hit me: Am I in love with Jesy Louise Nelson??

Niall's POV

Me and Leigh were on the swings just laughing and swinging when we saw a couple sitting together. "AAAWWW!! I WISH ONE DAY ILL BE IN LOVE LIKE THAT!!!" I just laugh at leigh and start to think to myself what if i can make her be in love right now. I walk up to her and Confess. "Leigh-Anne Pinnock, I am in love with you!!"

Leigh-Anne's POV

Niall just said he loves me. I hate to confess but my feelings for him have grown more for just friends. "I do too"

"Will you go out with me?" "I'd Love to!"