Air - Chapter 1

Snooze went off the second time.

"FRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

Toby then awoke by that irritating sound that was coming from his alarm clock that symbolized the Death Star.

"Damn, it's 9:30 already?", moaned Toby as sat up straight on his single bed."Why would it create such a rukus at this hour?"

Toby Ceol, "Danny's Prodigy" is what they called him. He had that similar warm voice with the lead singer in the band "The Script", "hot" was what the teenagers called him, to the other high-classed people, he was just a singer. Around the age of 25 with the features of brown hair, hazel brown eyes, a body that's stiff and tan and a soul with a plan. He must be perfect. But his downfall was his laziness.

He was finally able to force his body to move at his will and went straight to the bathroom to lighten his weight.

"CRAP! IT'S 9:30!?"

Remembering he had an appointment he quickly grabbed his jacket, wore his white shirt and black pants as fast as hed could and made a run for it.

"Ghad I am soooo late. I'm sorry my Brioscai."

Heading down his apartment he quickly made a left turn to his "short cut" to reach his destination.

"Just 2 more blocks away, please wait for me."

He finally made it to McDonald's just beside the place that was nicknamed G-Tabz.

"Where are you? Please be here...crap I'm sorry"

There she was sitting alone, Candice Brioscai, a friend of Toby for 12 years, lover for 8. He fair skin, brown eyes, brown hair, beautiful smile. A beauty that no man can explain, even Shakespeare couldn't for sure. 

Toby entered the fast-food restaurant and gave off a gooft smile to Candice as he went closer to her.

"Candice. I'm sorry for being late."

Candice looked up with her eyes covered in tears, "Toby..."

"Why are you crying?" Toby said gently as he tried to calm her down.

"My father..."