Chapter 10 - Love You More

- 2 DAYS LATER, STILL IN PARIS -

ASHLEY'S POV

I watched as Greyson did his interview smoothly and finished up quite quickly. I was just talking to Lisa about clothes and stuff when two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind and a small peck was planted on my cheek.

“I missed you,” he whispered making me giggle.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Lisa winked and walked off.

“Greyson, you’ve seen me all morning,” I laughed turning around in his arms to face him.

“But I couldn’t do this,” he stated as he planted a soft, meaningful kiss on my lips.

I smiled as I pulled away and said, “true.”

He chuckled and grabbed my hand as we made our way to the dressing room.

I sat down on the couch as Greyson was just kicking his shoes off and getting comfortable.

“So, what are we doing for the rest of the day?” I asked as he finally sat next to me placing his arm around my shoulders.

“Well, we’re going somewhere, whilst my Mom and whoever is doing err... Something else,” he giggled.

“And where are we going?” I questioned going very close to him.

“Vous verrez,” he smirked and kissed my lips.

“I love it when you speak French,” I said whilst pulling away from our passionate kiss but still extremely close to each other.

“Je t’aime,” he smiled and placed one last peck on my lips before standing up.

“Come on, we better get going,” he smiled and grabbed my hand as he quickly put his shoes back on and we headed out to find Scott. Once we found him we made our way outside and back to the cars.

“Okay Greyson, don’t kill yourself,” Scott said reluctantly handing Greysonn a key to one of the SUV’s.

“Yeah whatever,” he grinned as we got in a different one to them.

“So, where are we off to then?” I asked still curious.

“Like I said... Vous verrez,” he winked.

“Greyson; I’m not exactly... Good at French,” I told him truthfully.

“It means, you’ll see,” he winked.

The car journey to wherever we were going was quite silent whilst we listened to tunes on the radio.

“We’re here!” Greyson exclaimed whilst stepping out of the car excitedly. I looked around and there was nothing here. Just a field. Greyson opened my door, helping me out of the car as I continued to wonder where the heck we were.

“Err, Greyson... What are we doing here?” I asked cutely.

“Vous verrez,” he grinned.

“Okay, as much as I love it when you speak French... Stop!” I chuckled.

“Jamais!” He said evilly.

“Never say never,” I winked.

“Hey! I thought you were bad at French,” he pouted.

“I am, but I know some things; like... Je t’aime for example,” I smiled.

“Je t’aime plus,” he smiled wrapping one of his arms around my waist as we walked through the field.