Chapter 3

After more chatting, we cut the cake where we had a cake fight with Darcy and kissed her on both cheeks with our frosting covered lips. Soon it was time to go, the moon was high in the sky with the dazzling stars framing it. I drove up to the entrance of the tent to pick up Zaria and Darcy. 

We were riding down the highway, heading home.

"I had a wonderful time," Zaria said, turning her head to me. 

I looked at her as well but then remembered I was driving and looked at the road again. She started playing with my curls, one of my turn ons.

"Zaria, please. Not when I'm driving," I whined, really not wanting her to stop.

"Oh, come on. Darcy's asleep," That's when she gradually moved her hand from my knee to my inner thigh and squeezed at my crotch. 

I floored it and the car sped forward but I quickly braked. Zaria started giggling madly.

"What happened, Daddy?," Darcy said groggily in her car seat, rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry, love. Mommy just wants to play games," i playfully glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at me, " Go back to sleep."

"That wasn't funny," I said as she started laughing again.

"Shut up, you know you enjoyed it, " she whispered in my ear causing my leg to shake.

"You are so going to get it when we get home," I said with my cheeky smile.

"You promise?," she teased biting on my ear lobe.

Thx for reading lovelys :* sexy time is coming up soon ;) Luv Yaaa