Love, Dangerous (Sequel to Love, Unexpected)

I'm so damn nervous, I looked down at my hands that were shaking violently.

"Calm yourself mate, just a bit longer," Louis whispered next to me in my ear.

His comment didn't help me much. I felt some perspiration on my forehead which I sweeped off with the sleeve of my tuxedo. I looked around to see all of my loved ones around. My mum and sister sitting in the front row. My mum waved as my sister had a huge grin on her face like an idiot. I smirked feeling one of my dimples come out on my right cheek.

I looked to the left to see Louis, Zayn and Liam to my side. Dressed in their black tuxedos while I contrasted with white. I looked straight ahead, taking in my surroundings.

We were in a meadow with perfectly green grass with dew still attached to the leaves. The cherry blossom trees were slightly swaying in the breeze, once in awhile a blossom would fall, wisping into the air to somewhere new.

It's how I felt when I was falling for Zaria. It was effortless and something new, unfortunately she had a boyfriend at the time, who we soon found out was cheating on her for awhile. We've been together since then and unexpectedly we had our first child together, Darcy Styles, the best thing that ever happened to me.

All of a sudden the procession started as the wedding planner mouthed to me it was show time. I held on to my hands in the front of me so I can steady the shaking. Darcy came out from the gathering of trees that were around the meadow and masking the tents for the reception. Only one and a half years old, she teetered down the aisle with her long honey brown curls similar to mine, falling down her shoulders. Her sweet cherub, chubby cheeked face was dazzling. She smiled at me with my identical dimples, throwing cherry blossoms around and accidentally hitting people in the face. That made everyone laugh. She had a slight tan complexion with rosy heart shaped lips and had on a pure white flowy dress with a crown of cherry blossoms on her head.

I couldn't believe we had made such a beautiful creature, she was so angelic- like so much like her mother. I bent down and reached my arms out, beckoning her to me. She stopped everything and ran into my arms. I embraced her, burying my face into her tendrils of curls, smelling like strawberries as she wrapped her legs partly around my side. 

Then I heard the wedding march, Darcy and I simultaneously looked up the aisle. There she was the woman of my dreams, mother of my child and best friend. Zaria wore a sweetheart neckline dress that fit every curve of her body which she knew was one of the things I couldn't resist about her. Diamonds went around the neckline and fell down to the center, her  veil slightly covered her face but I could see her cascading ringlets of hair from underneath.

Bethany was holding her train, making sure it didn't touch the grass. Liam looked at her as if the sight of her broke his heart of how beautiful she was and couldn't believe to have his 4 month old son with her. Zaria looked at me with tears in her eyes already.

Darcy whispered in my ear, "Daddy, Mommy is an angel," she declared with an amazed look on her face. I pulled her hair back from her face.

"I know, Darcy, I know...," I trailed off.

Zaria finally reached me, we looked at each other and faced the priest. I handed Darcy to Louis who brought her to Monica, his wife of two years, who loved to watch her. As the priest went on Zaria and I exchanged glances, whispering I love yous in each others ears until finally we kissed. 

I grabbed her waist, pulling her into me causing her hands into my chest. I slowly brushed my lips against hers before I finally entered with my tongue. We took our time like we were exploring each other's mouths but I took dominance biting her bottom lip subtly like she loved. We broke away gasping for air. 

I smirked as the boys were yelling, "Yeah Haz, get some of that ass!", "Sexy, sexy, sexy."

"We'll save this for later," I whispered, brushing her hair away.

"After that, I don't know if I want to wait," she whispered back, licking her lips like how I liked it.