Part 2

Part 2

*FLASH BACK*

Friday January 21st started out like any normal day, I woke up at 6:30 a.m, yawning as I turned the shower on full blast letting the warm water wake me up. I got dressed in dark skinny jeans and a red with white poka-dots sweater, brushed my long wavey chocolate brown hair and put it up in a neat ballarina's bun slipped on a pair of black ballet flats and grabbed my book bag, I never wore make up and if I did it was only a little, my best feature would be my creamy, flawless ivory skin it was basically the only good thing about me.

I didn't have a DD bra size I was a B cup, I wasn't Kim Kardashian curvy, I was akward, shy a little nerdy but my friends always told me I was beautiful but I didn't believe them. When I looked in the mirror nothing stood out not my dark blue eyes or my small nose, straight theeth (2 years or braces) nothing I guess I was just good at blending in.

"Morning mum" I smiled as I took a seat at the table, my mum Fiona was dressed in a womans bussiness suit for work, she was a lawyer a very good one at that, "Morning sweet heart" she smiled and took a sip of coffee. It was just mum and me at home, My dad got killed in the army when I was 12, Mum dosen't talk about him much, right after he died she threw herself into her job his death kind of motivated her into making a better future for the both of us but that dosen't me we were millionairs we weren't but we did live comfortably, although my mum made me get a job she thinks I should get in the work force and not be 'spoiled' plus I need to save for college.

My dream is to go to N.Y.U they have an amazing writers program, I would love to write for 'Time' magazine or 'The new yorker' one day.

"Did you sleep well?' she added pouring me a cup "Yes fine" I sipped as I sat down "Honey I have this big case I'm dealing with at the moment so I won't be home until late, are you working tonight?" "No Mr. Perez gave us the night off" I said "So what are your planes?" mum said tucking a loose piece of short culy blonde hair behind her ear

"Um...not sure yet we'll probably go to a movie or somthing the sleep at Zoe's house" I lied tonight we were going to my crush Colten Reeves's yearly back to school party at his parents lake house about a 20 minute drive out of Folly, he had it every year the first friday after school starts. If I told my mum the truth she wouldn't let me go so I had to lie, I mean I wasn't a slut or anything never really drunk I was mostly 'The designated driver' making sure Emmy and Zoe were ok holding there hair back when they puked that kind of thing but mum thinks I'll get my self in 'trouble' if I go to partys.

"Ok well have fun I'll see you tomorrow" she said as I kissed her cheek and left in my red mini cooper the one thing my mum spoiled me with. I parked my car into Folly high's car park, Folly was a quite suburban town 2 hour away from New York nothing exciting ever really happened here, well except for when Milton the town drunk swears he sore a U.F.O but those were just his beer goggles talking.

I spotted my friends under the trees were we usally met of a morning "What's cookin' good lookin'" I laughed Zoe Hamilton and Emmy Perez were both my bestfriends we had our very own 'Wolf pack' they were stunningly beautiful, Zoe was your all American girl next door blonde hair, green eyes, full lips, while Emmy was your spicey Latino black hair with big brown round doll shaped eyes. Both had curves like Marilyn Munroe, confidence like Beyonce, the sex appeal like Megan Fox but they were the nicest girls I knew. They could walk into a room and command everyones attention.

They were with standing with there boyfriends, Zoe had been dating Nate Dixon (Or what I like to call him 'Dixie') for 2 years now it was love they were serious and Emmy had been dating Devon St James for 4 months puppy love I guess? but I knew she really liked him Emmy's not the relasionship type shes a party girl at heart, I sometimes felt like the 5th wheel well not sometimes all the time but I can't help that I'm a weed compaired to my bestfriends who were beautiful flowers, but we were incredibly close like sisters, all 3 of us worked as waitresses at Emmy's parents resturant 'La Comida'.