One night can change your life.

Part 1:

My heart pounded, I swear it was going to jump out of my chest and my hands trembled shaking the red plastic cup in my hands, but I didn't care about that I was with Colten Reeves my dream guy, so my nervose didn't matter to me.

"Ava your so hot" he whispered on my neck making me shiver "Thanks" I mumbled timidly as he kissed my neck brushing softly over my collar bone, his hands ran over my stomach. The party was in full swing, I wonder what Emmy and Zoe are doing I thought but snapped out of it as Colten took the half drunk cap of beer out of my hands sitting it on the bed side table, and walked back over to me his light brown hair perfectly styled, his light blue eyes sparkled, the tight white shirt he wore showed off his perfect toned tanned body and he is here with me any girl would kill to be in my spot, about to lose there virginity to Folly highs Basket ball star.

But I cared about Colten not just about his looks (Don't get me wrong he was the hottest guy in school) But I've liked him for 2 years, the first day of hight school he was walking down the hall with his friends and bumped into me, it kind of felt like slow motion he looked into my eyes, winked and said 'Sorry' and I was love struck every since. 2 years later I'm 16 he's 18 and I'm still suprised that I'm in his room at his parents lake house. Althought I've adored Colten since the day I first met him the first day I knew I loved him, he hadn't really paid attention to me and I don't blaime him when he has all the other cheerleader after him.

"I want you" I whispered as as took his shirt off and did his traid mark smirk, his hand reached for the zipper of the skanky black dress Zoe made me wear (Thank god I did it worked) taking it off it stepped out of it just wearing the black high heels and frilly pink bra and panties that Emmy brought me from Victoria's secret.

Colten's lips crushed down on mine hard I moved mine in snyc with his as we inched over to his bed. I'm going to do this....lost my virginity to Colten!

This was the night that changed my life forever it's hard to think that one night can change your life. So let me Ava Marie Hudson tell you from the begining why this night did.

++++ This is my new story please vote comment next part will be longer, if i get more vote and comments i'll upload more just want to know your thoughts first??? xoxox

Lauren <3