Chapter 7

Sophia's pov
Now we were all in Stark tower when someone broke in. We all started to freak out. But then me and Andrew connected everyone minds together. I told everyone to suit up and get ready. So we did and then got in a fighting position. Then someone came to the door. Me and Andrew started to panic. We saw that they had an hydra sign on them. That's when I decide to call my dad Captain America. He got the call and was heading over. I started to fight then finally everyone in with me. I was the only one standing other that Andrew. I started to control one of the guys. That's when one of them grabbed Andrew. They told me if I don't him to live then I would have to stop fighting. So I stopped and they not Andrew out. After that they told me to surrender or they will kill all my friends. I was about to go over and let them take me when my dad came rushing in. Before they got away they said that they will have me they will get me one of these days that I will become theirs. I had scratches and bruises everywhere. My dad came rushing over to me and asked me if I was ok. Then he told me that it's time for us to go to the safe house so we can not be found by the Hydra or any other criminals.