Chapter 13

Sophia's pov

We reached our destination and we got into the chemical lab. It was easy on the way in but not so much on the way out. There stood in front of me with my family my friends The Avengers. Aiden and the other hydrogen square in front of me they started to fight. Everybody froze when they saw me step out of a chemical lab with the serum. Everyone turned in shocked to see me holding the chemical serum. I told Aden in the other regions. I have the serum and I told them we could leave. As we were leaving Jaden and Andrew came up to me and told me they won't let me leave them again. I told them I had no choice and then they better not get in my way. I said I do not want to hurt them so I told them that they need to get out of my way. That is your warning I said to the two boys and the rest of the Avengers. Don't make me have to say anything again I said. That is when I heard Andrew in my head. "Get out of my head," I screamed out loud. They told me that they had to stop me. So they came charging at me. I told you not to mess with me. That is when I took control of Jade she was in an Iron Man suit or now in Iron Girl suit it blue and purple. I made her attack the others. that is when Rosabella turns into me and started to use my powers on me. My powers don't work on me Rosie I said to her. I let go of Jade and let her control herself and then I took control of Anthony and made him make fog so I could escape. I got into the jet and we zoomed off. As I sat in the jet I felt really bad about what I did but I had no choice. I just hope that one day when I find my family they will forgive me.