o n e

"Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca, you thought it was that easy to get rid of me? Guess again princess. I'm back" Ian said walking up to me.

"Hey! Get away from her!" Cameron yelled running up to him but jumping back when a flash of silver came from Ians left hand in his pocket.

"What was that?" Ian said to Cameron slightly pulling out a knife.

"Ian just leave, I'm calling the cops" Cameron said pulling out his phone, stepping back.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that. You see, I have the one thing that you cherish most in your life, it can all go away in seconds of you dial that number." Ian said standing inches away from me as my breathing escalated.

"And what's that exactly?" He asked.

"Only, the one person you love most. This little one right here" he said grazing his hand against my arm causing me to flinch.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her" Cameron said clenching his fists.

"I wouldn't speak to me like that if I were you, it'll just escalate things quicker then they need to be." He said taking the knife and grazing it on the sides of my cheek down to my neck.

I trembled in fear of being cut.

"What do you want?" Cameron asked.

"To make you suffer. I want you to know what it's like not being able to be loved or for that matter, love anyone else." Ian looked at me.

"Don't do this" Cameron said raising both of his hands and stepping closer to us.

"What about all you and I have been through? We used to be best friends" Cameron tried to get down to his level.

"You chose to ruin that" Ian said grabbing my arm and pulling me close to him.

"Please Ian" I whispered slowly in his ear.

He looked me right in the eyes.
All of a sudden I saw a figure from behind Ian coming closer and closer.

All of a sudden Nash ran and collided with Ian causing him to drop the knife and fall to the ground.

"We told you to stay the fuck  away. So stay the hell away from her or any one of us." Nash yelled at Ian.

Ian got up.
"It's not over Dallas. It will never be over. Not until I get what I want. My revenge.  And her" he said pointing to me and then walking off in to the dark street.

"Thank-you so much" I said running up to Nash and hugging him.

"Are you okay?" Him and Cameron both asked me.

"I'm fine, a little shaken up" I explained.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight." Cameron said hugging me.

"Never" he repeated and we walked back inside.

+

I got out of the shower and began to blow-dry my hair.

I put on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt and just tied my hair back in to a pony tail.

I walked downstairs and saw Rach and Ben sitting at the table eating some fruit and attempting to read their new picture book.

"Good morning guys" I smiled.l kissing them both on their foreheads.

"Good morning Mommy" They both giggled.

"Morning" I smiled walking up to Cameron as pecking him on the lips.

"Are you doing alright?" Cam asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said pulling out the toaster oven.

"Guys do you want orange juice or milk with your Cheerios?" I asked the kids.

"Orange juice" they both replied.

I put a piece of toast in the toaster and poured both of them a glass each of orange juice.

My toast popped and I spend some apricot jam over top.

I sat down beside Cameron at the table and turned on the television to the news.

"Breaking News. Man struck and killed in the Chino Hills area around 12:00 last night after j-walking across the street in from of 'The Jewel Banquet Hall' No word on his name, but if you recognize this picture please contact the police or crime stoppers right away." They said causing me to choke on my toast.
"Holy sh- smokes" Cameron said realizing that the kids were right there.

"He's dead" I huffed.

It's bad, but I'm relieved.

"I'm going to call" I stood up and got the house phone, dialling 911.

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?" A lady answered.

"The man who got struck last night in front on the banquet hall, I know who it is" I said.

"Finally, what is his name ma'am?" She asked in relief.

"Ian, Ian Ryder" I said.

"Thank-you very much" she aid hanging up.

I put the phone down.

"Finally, it's over" I sighed in relief.

"Now we can just live our life" Cameron smiled.

"The way we are supposed to"