t w e n t y - o n e

RACHEL'S POV

5 hours later.

My mom was happy, but she won't be if she finds out that we aren't actually at Starbucks but rather about to meet this guy.

We stepped out of the car and he was standing outside in the middle of the parking lot.

"What do you want from her?" Anthony screamed.

"It's not what I want from her, I want her" he yelled back.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because" he said walking up to us.

Anthony gripped onto my arm.

I tended up as he moved closer. "It's gonna be okay" he whispered,

"Ian was never happy so I am here to make everyone die with misery buried deep in their hearts." He said coming about one meter away.

"Well you are a getting her" Anthony said

"I would think again if I were you" he said pulling out a shiny gun front his pocket.

"10 seconds or I shoot" he said pointing the gun at me.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,- final words?" He asked before loading in and putting his hands on the trigger.

"Yeah. Fuck off" a guy came and shot the mans hand and he fell to the floor.

The man came over to us.

"Please don't hurt us" I said worriedly.

"My name is Shawn. Shawn Mendes. I'm a part of the CIA. We have been watching him for a while now. I know your mother and father. Rebecca and Cameron." He said holding out his hand.

I held mine out shaking like hell and shook his.

"Unfortunately I have to bring you two home, and as for your car. You will get it back, but right now we have to put it under investigation." He said leading us to his truck.

We got in.

The car ride was silent, until we finally got home.

I unlocked the door.

"Come in" I smiled politely as I held the door open.

I took off my shoes and so did Anthony, and the guy, Shawn or whatever his name was.

"Sit here with him I'm gonna go get my mom" I whispered to Anthony in his ear referring to the couch in the living room.

I ran upstairs.

"Mom" I said walking in to my parents room.

My dad was watching TV and my mom was ironing clothes.

"Some man, Shane or something is here to talk to you. He is in the CIA, he says he knows you" I said.

My parents looked at each other confused and then followed me downstairs.

"You said his name was Sh-" she stopped when we could see the living room from the stairs.

"Shawn?" My moms face lit up and she basically ran down to hug him.

"Rebecca it's so nice to see you" he smiled.

"You too Cam" he said shaking my dads hand.

"What are you doing here? I thought you and your wife lived in Canada" my mom asked, me and Anthony looked at each other in confusion.

"I'm in the CIA. I have been watching over a man named Chris, Ian, your daughter and Anthony. Chris is Ian's friend, they have been working together to bring down your daughter. I had to unfortunately end Chris's life this afternoon, as he was violating several laws, and for Ian, well he is in the highest security prison in America." He said sitting down.

"You've been watching me?" I asked in a little bit of violation.

"Unfortunately I had to Rachel, for your safety" he said.

"How do you know him?" I asked my dad.

"He was a good friend of mine and your mothers growing up" he answered back, with a bit of awkward tension created between Shawn and my dad.

"Anyways, I should be going. Now that this case is over I get to see my family" he smiled.

"It was since seeing you Shawn" my parents said as we walked him to the door.

"Thank-you" I said, shaking his hand before he left.

My parents went back upstairs and I shit the door.

"It's over" Anthony smiled kissing me.

"It's all over" he smiled against my lips.