The masks of horror

Prologue
Shraddha wakes up somewhere cold and dark, her wrists bound. Upon noticing a masked man in a black rob laying out his murder tools on a workbench, she attempts to sneak out of the room via the staircase. It leads Shraddha on the deck of the ship, the first thing she notices is a clear view of the Trombay Island and as the Arabian Sea water sprinkles on her face The masked man emerges from below deck holding a syringe in his hand.
Saying "please! Let me go Don't Hurt me! I'll do anything" The masked man walks over to her saying "Yes. Yes you will!" He jerks violently on Shraddha's arm, pulling her on her feet! Her shoulder pops
with a crack! Screaming with pain Shraddha looks at the masked man with scared eyes he looks back at her exclaiming "no more running!"
With surgical precision, the man sticks the syringe into her neck! Shraddha starts feeling dizzy the world blurs around her, her body goes limp, paralyzed.
The masked man carries her down below deck and lays her on the workbench. When Shraddha wakes up the masked man looks at her saying "Don't Worry. I'm not going to hurt you." He dips a palette knife into a bucket and uses it to apply a layer of plaster across her face." I'm just going to show the world your true face" he says and continues to work, covering her mouth and nostrils, but leaving her eyes for last. Shraddha struggles, but cant move! Her limbs lay dead at her sides! Her lungs burn for air. Her vision dims! Suffocating she gives up and the darkness swallows her.