Chapter 7

Kirstie's pov

I woke up really hoping Jeremy being here was a dream. I looked up and I was still in Scott's lap. My body ached.

"Scott?" I said weakly

"Hey babe." He responded "what's wrong?"

I didn't know it but I was crying.

"I'm super sore and I don't ever want to see Jeremy again." I replied.

"You won't, I promise. If he comes by Us again I'll call the cops." He told me.

I smiled at my overprotective boyfriend. I was trying to get up so I could go to my bunk, but I couldn't. My legs were to sore to move well. He kicked and punched me hard.

Scott sees my struggling, so he lifts me up bridal style and carries me there. Maybe after resting it more it will get better.

At least I left Olaf with a friend and not Jeremy because Jeremy would probably take him away.

I hear my phone ring and I see its from my sister. (A/n I don't know her sisters name so I'm just going to use s for sister ok)

K- hello?

I hear her crying

S: K-K-Kirstie mom a-and d-dad got an a car wreck and d-died

I was speechless. I couldn't believe it.

I dropped my phone and hung up unable to even speak. I texted her:

I am so shocked. we have a 3 day break in a few days so I'll be home then for a funeral. The guys may come also. I love you.

And pressed send, sobbing

Scott's pov

Me and Mitch were sitting on the front of the bus and I heard Kirstie crying in her bunk. I knew it was probably because she sore, but she was crying hard. We went in her bunk to see her crying on her phone texting her sister.

"Hey what's wrong?" We asked her concerned

"M-m-my partents g-got in a c-car accident a-and d-d-died." She choked out.

We pulled her into a hug and stayed like that. Avi and Kevin joined the hug not even knowing what happened. Kirstie was crying still and I was pretty sad as well. I have known them for so long. They were like my second parents.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hey guys
Sorry again this is short
I've been struggling with a lot lately,
My parents hate me, school is complicated, my friends are drifting away, and other very personal stuff.
Last year I did some stuff I shouldn't have done to myself and I'm just afraid that will happen again. Sigh
Bye :/
Hannah🍓👽🍓