Chapter 4

*Jacquelyn*

I drove down the sunny street pulling into the drive threw of McDonald's. Ordering my normal, chicken sandwich coke and fries, an paying at the window. As I pulled out of the drive threw I drove onto the main road, heading just outside of the city.

I have a special place I like to sit. Not many people knew about it and that's what I liked. No one to stare at my arms and think they know who I am and what I do.

Pulling up to a place at the side of the road no other cars were parked there. So max and I'd be alone.

Getting out I hooked him to his leash and walked up to a rock perched on the edge of the sand with my food. Climbing to the top I settled down facing the water.

This is my quiet spot. It always has been, ever sense I could remember. 

Pulling my fries out of the bag I munched on one. Max sat next to my patiently waiting for his fry. giving in I handed over one. Patting his head i spoke. "I'll make a friend soon right?"

*Niall*

I've been walking around for a while. I knew I wasn't anywhere close to the hotel anymore Kicking a rock on the ground as I walked I kept my face looking at my feet. I didn't have anyone with me and being mobbed by 'fans' wasn't something I wanted right now. 

I looked up to see where I was to see I was standing in front of some rocks. It looked like there was a little path to get to the top and sit. Following the pathway up to the top. There was a girl sitting. "Do you mind if I sit?" I ask.

When she turns around I recognize her. she's the girl from the beach. He dog laying next to her.

"No, I don't mind." she answer in a small voice. I sat on the other side of her dog dangling my feet over the edge. the view is really nice right here.

"I didn't catch your name earlier," I say.

"It's Jacquelyn," she says a small smile on her face. I've run into her twice today. Is she the friend I wished for?