Chapter 3

*Jacquelyn's Point of View*

I layed down on my bed as soon as I got up to my room. Max jumped up next to me and licked my cheek. "Yeah I know," I let out a sigh and continued talking. "I shouldn't have ran off like that."

Sighing I pulled my blanket around me. Maybe I should have just stayed, maybe he didn't see my arms.

Why had I gone to the beach arms clear for everyone to see anyway? Oh yeah. I wasn't expecting one direction to be there. "Want to come with me to get something to eat?" I asked Max.

He barked in response wagging his tail. Smiling I walked over to my dresser changing into some jeans and a band shirt. As I slipped back into my flip-flops Max walked back to me with his leash in his mouth.

I smiled taking it from him. Grabbing my phone and keys I started to walk back down the steps.

*Niall*

"I can't believe you let her get away!" Louis hooted at me. I was sitting on my bed in the hotel. Just taking his yelling.

"It's not my fault she ran off." I spoke quietly.

"Yes it is! You didn't even get her name!"

"So what? It not like I'd ever see her again anyway!" I shout standing up. "I'm going on a walk."

Walking out the door of the room I went to the elevator pushing the down butting.

A/N: sorry it's short. Feedback appreciated.