4 years later

maddie is now 14 and her like hasn't changed much let's see.

"Where are we going today" I  said to her cousin Eboni

It was summer time and she had been with Eboni all summer. After what happened maddie changed a lot     She has a new attitude. And she's very insecure about everything. But knowing what she's been through that's understandable.

"Idk girl you trying to go around Trinidad" Eboni said smiling.

Eboni had a boyfriend that lives  around Trinidad and she always wanted to go see him. "Sure girl you know I'm down for whatever" I said smiling. I loved going around Trinidad. I never figured out why but it was just fun to her. They had walked out the house and hopped on the b2. "Girl I know we aren't taking that damn baby" Sometimes she had to watch the baby cause Eboni and her boyfriend always went off somewhere. "Pull the signal" Eboni said gathering up her things. They hopped off the bus and made their way up to the Rec.

"There goes your boo" Eboni said pointing to a boy named moochie. Moochie had a thing for maddie and she knew it but she looked at him like a brother she didn't like him like he liked her. As they walked on the court and greeted everybody moochie came up to her. " hey baby how come you didn't text me" he said wrapping his hands around her waist.

" I'm not your baby and get off of me, the phone works both ways" she said removing his hands off if her waist. "Aww shit man she just swerved the shit outta you" one of his friends said laughing. "Nah man she's just doing that to put on a show she knows she's my baby" he said pulling me to a hug. "Once again I am not your damn baby and trust me if I ever gave you the time I day you wouldn't be able to handle me baby" she said tying to embarrass him. He was always trying to spit game on her and it never worked.

"Damn man she swerved to ass again" Eboni said laughing at moochie's dumb facial expression. "Yeah ok yall can laugh now but she'll come running to me they always do" he said trying to make a comeback. Not in the mood to do their normal back and forth argument she just rolled her eyes. "Yall trying to smoke" nick Eboni's boyfriend said. Maddie never smoked before she only ever watched. "I want too" maddie said wanting to know what it felt like to be high.

"Whatchu got on it" nick said referring to how much money she had

"I'll put 5 down" maddie said taking 5 dollars out her wallet.

"Who else gonna pay" nick said referring to the rest of the crew. "Yeah I  gotchu" moochie said pulling out a 10.

"How much you putting up nick you asking everybody else with your broke ass" Eboni said turning to face nick.

"Don't play with me I'm putting up 5 too" he said reaching in his pocket prolly pulling out the last of his money.

"Bet so we can get a dub" Eboni said walking away to the weed man.

It was now 9:00 and everybody was getting ready to smoke. "So Eboni how do I do it" I said whispering in her ear.

"Girl it's simple inhale and let that shit out. She said trying to be smart.

It was now my turn and I didn't want to look like a amateur so I took it inhaled and let it out. I thought that because it was my first time I would choke or cough but I didn't I felt a tingling feeling in the back of my throat and then all I remember Eboni saying was. " damn this is a mind high". We had 2 jays being passed around the circle. After the jays was done everybody was just sitting their cracking up. "Madyson come with me" moochie said referring to the playground. "Umm ok" she said confused as to why they couldn't just stay over there. Sitting down on the swing moochie took the swing next to hers. "So you know I liked you for a while" he said tending up getting nervous. "Yeah I know, it's pretty obvious" i said doing a light chuckle. "If you know then why do you embarrass me like that In front of everybody" he said putting his head down. Lifting his head up i said " I think it's cute watching you chase after me". "Do you like me at least a little bit" he said hoping I would say yes. "I mean I look at you like a cousin but we can talk if you want" I said noticing the sad look on his face.  "I really like you" he said holding her hand. "I know but you get one chance and when you fuck up that's it" I said being very serious. "Can I umm can I get a kiss" he said kinda stuttering. "Umm sure I said still kinda high". Leaning in to kiss him I stopped just before I reached his lips. "Don't tease me baby girl" he said pushing his lips into mine. I was hoping I would feel something in the kiss but I didn't feel anything like I felt like I had kissed a family member. From that moment on I knew that relationship would never work. 

Ok their goes my update I tried to make it longer then I usually do so I hope you enjoy.