How i met Selena Gomez!

Chapter 1~ Ohh no!!!

At six o' clock i'm awake and i'm ready for my breakfast. I said to my self 'new year at school, new life'.

"Come down you have school and you have to eat breakfast before you leave" my mum said.

"Ok mum i'm ready" I replied.

I was listening to Selena's song. Of course 'Come&Get it'. I'm walking down the stairs and i'm ready for breakfast, but my four years old brother suddenly he jump in front of me with a red cape, one blue tights(very weird, because he's a boy) and a t-shirt with a stamp 'S'.

"Get out of my face, Johnny" I shouted to him.

"Come and play with me" He screamed in my ear with an angry face.

"Johnny you know that i am 13 years old and i have school. So go away from me" I said.

"Noooooo. It's not fair come and play with me" He shouted again.

" Nina are you still here? Didn't you go to the bus yet? My mum said.

"Okay. I will go now down. Don't shout to me". I replied.

I run quickly down to catch the bus. But i was late.The bus has left. I walked back to my house.

" Johnny, are you proud now?? I missed the bus" I said with my anger voice.

"Haha. You lost the bus-s-s-s. Haha. And Again. You lost the bus-s-s" He teased me.

"Shut up". I told to him.

"Nina. Languages please!" My mum said.

"Mum can you drive me to school? I lost the bus" I said.

"Again?. Ok. Go to the car and i will come" My mum told me.

While we were driving i heard my mum singing the songs of her century. It was a horrible nightmare. Finally the nightmare ended because we were in front of the school.