Prologue

Mack's P.O.V

Hey my name is Mackenzie Rae Martinez and I am apart of the Blood Moon Pack. Ever since me and my brother's parents died when I was 6 my life has been a living hell. The whole pack has abused, bullied, made me the omega, and disowned me ever since then and I don't know why. Now I am 16 years old starting today and no one even cares. I just wish I could be noticed as someone besides the worthless, fat, and ugly omega......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning I woke up at 4 to cook meals for the whole pack after I did that I took a shower, tried to find out what to wear (which isn't that hard since I barley have any clothes)but tired to look ok since my bday is today, and by the time I finished it was 6:00 so I decided to start walking to school since the pack house is 2 miles away from school.

The whole time I was walking to my locker I kept getting comments like "I feel bad for whoever gets her for a mate" or "Shes so fat she makes a hippo looks like it a stick" But then I smelt the most amazing smell of rain water and nature i kept looking around until I came face to face with Alpha Ace. When we locked eyes he angrily walked up to me.

"You are weak, pathetic, fat, worthless and a horrid excuse for mate. I, Ace Kar Black, soon to be alpha of the Crescent Moon pack, rejects Mackenzie Martinez as my mate and future luna!"

Right when those words came out of his mouth it felt like the whole world came crashing down around me and yet all he did was smirk. I felt so hurt and wanted to cry, but I won't give him the satisfaction of watching break.

My wolf, Paris, couldn't take it anymore so she took control and said " I Mackenzie Rae Martinez accepts the rejection." I smirked as his face turned into shock then anger.

"Your not supposed to be standing,  your supposed to be on the ground in pain or crying!"

I totally ignored that statement and said "Do you know why I accepted your rejection?"

No answer. "I guess I have to tell you myself then. It's because after all you did I was going to give you a chance for us to be mates. But then you rejected me and you lost that chance. And you will never have that chance again. Not even Once In A Blue Moon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

          Vote

                     Follow