Chapter 2

"Please don't do this. Just give me another chance and I won't mess up just please don't do this."

"Don't you remember what I said? You will never have that chance again. Not even Once In A Blue Moon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'We should probably take a break and sleep' Parris said. 'Yea I am a bit tired.' I said back.

(Time Skip brought to you by your evil writer)

"Wake up rouge! Why are you on Crescent Moon territory?" A cold voice called out.I slowly woke up to see 2 buff guys.

"I'm sorry it's just that-" I started.

"Nevermind you can tell the alpha later." And then they hit me in the back of the head and I passed out.

(Time Skip brought to you by the amount of votes on this story)

I woke up in a cell and Parris was feeling anxious and it was starting to piss me off.

'I swear to fucking god that if you don't stop PACING BACK AND FORTH IN MY HEAD I WILL PERSONALLY GET RID OF YOU! THE HIS ME IN THE BACK OF THE FUCKING HEAD AND THAT ALREADY GAVE ME A HEADACHE I DON'T NEED YOU ADDING ONTO IT!' I said to Parris and once I got a whimper in response I remember what I did.

'P-Parris I didn't mean-'

'YOU DID MEAN IT! AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LYING TO ME! YOU SAID YOU WOULD PERSONALLY GET RID OF ME! YOU DIDN'T SAY YOU WOULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT, NO! YOU SAID PERSONALLY!' after that she just shut me out. Then I noticed 3 guys standing in the room. I smelled an amazing smell of mint and mango.

"Who are you!" one yelled. and just by the power radiating off of him I could tell that he was the alpha. When I locked eyes with him it was like my whole world just ended.

'Mate...' was all Parris said before she shut me out again. While I was zoned out I guesss he told the guards, his beta, and his third in command to leave because we were the only two in the room.

"What's your name and why are you on my territory?" He said it so calmly that it scared me, but I wasn't going to show him that.

"Mackenzie."

"Don't play dumb with me you know I meant your whole name." he sounded irritated, but it was kinda funny so I had an idea.

"Ok fine I won't play dumb with you I'll play smart. My name is Mackenzie Martinez."

"TELL ME YOUR WHOLE FUCKING NAME, MIDDLE NAME INCLUDED!"

"I'm sorry sir, but I shouldn't tell strangers my whole name." I responded smirking.

When I said that I'm pretty sure that was the moment he finally ran out of patience because he said "Knock her out and put her in a cell." and just like that I welcomed darkness with open arms, but not before saying, "Goodnight Biotches..." (Be-oches).

~~~~ Time Skip Brought To You By Bioches from all around the world~~~~

When I woke up I was in a cell with other rouges or traitors. Someone finally came down and said, "You realize that you put up a fight with someone that could kill you right?" he said.

"You realize I don't give a fuck right?" I said mocking him.

"Damn you really are feisty. I like that in a girl." he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sorry I don't go for guys that put me in a cell." Then a plan popped into my head.

"But.... If you let me out maybe we have a shot." When I said that for some reason I internally barfed.

"I don't know about that..." he said with uncertainty lacing his voice.

"I promise I'll be worth your while." I tried to say seductivly.

"Ok I wil-" before he could finish he was cut off by a growl.

"Don't you even fucking think about it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you guys think it is? Sorry for not updaying for a while, but I will start updating more....