Chapter 1

"And you will never have that chance again. Not even Once In A Blue Moon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betrayal. Anger. Hurt. Along with many other emotions that I'm to hurt to name right now, but I don't know why I'm hurt. It was bound to happen anyway right?

I'm walking down the hallways through the crowd that me and Ace drew and I bump into my sister, the packs slut, or the one my mate rejected me for.

"You don't deserve him. I deserve him. You are nothing but a fat ugly whore nobody likes." she said.

"You spread your legs for a living and your calling me a whore? Your basically a walking STD! You both deserve each other because you both sluts anyway." when I finish all I see is everyone with there mouths open and there eyes practically bugging out of their heads. Guess they didn't know I had it in me. So I take this as a opportunity to leave and go to the pack house.

I want to- no I have to leave. I only stayed to see if my mate would want but clearly the answer is no. But where am I supposed to go? My only solution is to go rouge and hope that any pack I run into takes me in or doesn't kill me. Maybe if I explain to them they would let me live. Yea that sounds go-

BANG! I guess I got to caught up in running to the pack house that I apparently ran into the door, but can you blame me?

I ran upstairs to my so called room named the attic and packed all of my stuff which isn't a lot and wrote 2 notes; 1 for my brother and 1 for my mate, note the sarcasm in both of those words.

Once I finished I on the edge of the attic window and was about to jump until I heard someone come into the attic. When I looked back I saw my brother, Dylan.

"Don't do something your gonna regret Mack." he said in a shaky tone of voice?

"I don't think I'll regret anything." Without a second thought I jumped out the small attic window which is 7 stories high hoping I don't die. When I land I realized my feet didn't touch the ground so I open my eyes only to see the person that caught me was.......

Ace. The one person that I never wanted to see ever again. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! THAT IS 7 STORIES HIGH! YOU COULD OF KILLED YOUR SELF! YOUR LUCKY I WAS COMING BACK TO THE PACK HOUSE AND THAT I GOT HERE JUST IN TIME!" Ace yelled.

"I wouldn't consider myself lucky and could you possibly PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled. I have no idea where this new sense of determination is coming from, but I like it.

"THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR ALPHA, OMEGA!" He yelled getting more furious. I could tell that I was pushing his buttons, but at this point I don't care.

"Alpha my ass! You are no alpha of mine! I would feel bad for your kids and your wife because they have to deal with you! You know what? You don't even deserve to have kids!" I said.

"What the fuck is that suppose to-" he didn't even get to finish because I kneed him in the balls and then ran with all my might to the pack border leaving him on the ground in pain.

(Time skip- Brought to you by Ace's pain *smirks evilly*)

I'm at the pack border when I start to hear a pair of feet and I turn around to see Ace with a broken-hearted look on his face. "Please don't do this. Just give me another chance and I won't mess up just please don't do this."

"Don't you remember what I said? You will never have that chance again. Not even Once In A Blue Moon." and with that I crossed over the pack border line starting my new life as a rouge.