Secrets

Milly Pov

I wake up feeling dry. It's actually bugging me I feel like I'm dying of thirst. I sit up after squirming in the tent kicking both Nessa and Nickels in the process. "OW! What the hell Milly!!!" "Hey that hurt!" I try to answer but if feels like I haven't a voice and upon hearing their gasps I look at them. Nessa looks like she's seen a horror movie and Nickels looked...mad? I frantically try to look at myself when Nessa starts jumping up and down. " " When I hear Nickels mumble something about me being ashy I run into my closet to find lotion. Then I see myself i look like an ashy gray peeling corpse. My skin was peeling!! As Nickels comes in she suddenly floats up and falls and i do mean float. I yelp and stumble backwards falling into the pool and I hear a growl before blacking out. When I wake up I see I'm still in the pool." Milly come out already your making my fur itch." I hear Nessa say softly. Fur? What the heck is she talking about? I start to swim up seeing the pool is deep and wondering why I'm not dead and look down to see I have a tail! An actual freaking tail! I start squealing and then giggling before I hear splash and see a wolf swimming towards me. It's the strangest wolf I've ever seen. "Come on Milly, Nickels and I can't wait much longer for you. Hurry up."

I can't think straight but now I'm having a hard time swimming I slowly move but it takes awhile before I'm up at the surface and I see the wolf and a pixi?! "What's going on?!" I sputter. "Well for one we're asleep together. Our bodies are over there in the tent still. And second I have no clue I woke or dream woke?....I-I don't really know I was in my room like like this!" Nessa says looking like she doesn't have a clue who she is anymore. "Well I like it I'm tiny and my room has lady bugs guys!!! LADY BUGS AND DIRT!" I really don't care about Nickels being a pixi or Nessa being a dog but me being a mermaid, how I wish it was real. But this tail is a dull Grey plain old fish tail it's not pretty at all. I try to move it again watching it. A sudden sound has me looking around. "What's that noise?" I watch them look around confused as it gets louder and everything goes black.

Nickels POV
I open my eyes to see its morning my beautiful dreaming interrupted by an alarm. I roll over and go back to sleep but I can't seem to dream about a pixie instead I dream about stupid Sonic the hedgehog. I guess Milly didn't want to talk about the dream because she stayed in her room til mom called us for the hall meeting. I'd rather watch TV but of course mom wanted to be annoying and make me go anyway. It's not that being a jehovahs witness sucks it's just I don't feel like going. All they do is talk and I can't do anything I want. I don't wanna go to hell either and I know I wanna see paradise. So I listen to the man speak. Afterward I call my best friend Tierra. Since we moved I can't see her or her family. After four rings she doesn't pick up and I sigh because I'm bored. "What's wrong Moni?" I turn to tell whoever it is I'm fine just waiting for Milly and see Symera. "SYMERA?! What are you doing here? How'd you get here? Is anybody else from the hall with you? I'm so glad to see you! I-" Before I could finish she clamped a hand over my mouth laughing.

I quiet down then realized she called me Moni and not by my real name as she always has. She smiles and says," My folks came down this way to visit a relative." I give her a false smile knowing it's a lie since Symera doesn't have any relatives down here her relatives are in New Jersey. She told told me that herself yet she's lying to me and I don't know why. I was about to ask her when Milly showed up saying we had to go. "Well I'll be see you around I hope Moni bug." I turn to say something to Symera hearing her but don't see her anywhere. I follow Milly and see Nessa waiting in a weird car. I don't say anything just stare at it. I don't know anything about cars but the color is nice it's black with with a blue edge under it, the windows are black too so I can't see in it until Milly opens the door. As I enter the car and look around its not boring brown or blue it's a pretty greenish color. The seats were green looking but the floor is brown I feel like I'm not in a car but outside floating.

I don't hear anybody else as I wonder why Symera lied to me and how she even got here. I was sure nobody was told but close family since mama was really wanting to keep this to herslef. It's not like she didn't tell her friends and just not tell us she did. I begin to think about my dream I don't know whether it was a good or bad one but I know I can't ask anyone but Milly and Nessa. So many questions that I have to ask them and know they won't answer. For now I'll just bug them about this stupid Japan music Nessa keeps playing she's so weird.