Chapter four

Who could call me?

I whirled around. He was a friend of my class. Sergio. It was part of the grammar course.

Strange that among all the people just called me.

"Marii course you this afternoon if you do not know."

Thing? My wish had come true. I could not wait that they were 14.

"Sergio OK. I'll see you this afternoon!"

"Okay Marii. Today I sit next to me, okay?"

"All right."

I returned home quickly and began to sing in the house. I was delighted. Maybe now was the right time. Who knows.

I ate and took a quick shower and I put my favorite jeans.

I felt good ... for once I felt beautiful.

I could start again.

But he did not know anything. He could be boyfriend.

"Too many mental movies, Marika!" I thought.

I looked at the clock. It was 13:50. It was time to go. Finally.

I arrived at school with anxiety. I was anxious. I never have been. I was getting worried because I could not fall in love again. It could not happen.

Sergio met outside.

"Marii, come here with me, now you do not escape anywhere." And she laughed.

"Dumb, stop. You know well that I do not run away from those I love." and smiles. He returned just smiling at me and hugging me strong.

It was so long since I received a hug. A hug from a friend.

Suddenly we parted and went to class.

And it was there. With his usual eye toward the window. His brown hair reflected the sun. It was October, but that day was strangely beautiful.

He was there, still ... he looked at the sky. It was as if someone was calling. I had never seen his eyes. Never. But I was curious to see them.

It was there, in his world. It was damn perfect. I looked at him with a certain charm. It was everything I ever wanted. All.

He had something different. I do not know what, but made it stand out. Different.

Nowadays, young people are all the same. They follow fashion and when they come out it seems that wearing a uniform. No longer be distinguished from the crowd. The world has now become an army of people are alike. All with hats crooked and necklaces, Jordan or Adidas supercolor, with shorts and basketball jerseys. This affects not only the boys, the girls are now owned by fashion, and they are serious.

I've always followed the trends recently. It was a way to be different.

And he was different from those guys. It was perfect.

The whole lesson the pace or look him or talk to Sergio.

Sergio I met in junior high, he was always a special friend. I loved him so much.

Maybe he wanted something more but I just wanted a friendship.

Of trouble in the lead I had too many already.

The class ended quickly. He had flown.

Sergio and I get out of the class together and he follows us. Leaving the school, Sergio invites me to take something in the bar and I accepted. It was just a friend.

He's a red. She could not be his girlfriend. Oh yeah?

I looked at them carefully and saw that the red gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A wave of jealousy fill my body. I had to calm down.

I had made too many mental movies.

"Sergio! You pretend not to know me?" a warm voice that called Sergio.

A voice even a little seductive, from another point of view.

I turned suddenly ...