Chapter three

I awoke with a start. It was 6 am. All we needed was another hour before getting dressed and ready for school.

I could not sleep. It seemed impossible.

So I started to hear some music to pass the time. In a second they made the 7. I washed, dressed and ate breakfast. The 8. It was time to go.

At school I always went on foot, was near my house and not to create problems to my feet and I went to was returning on foot.

I was hoping to see him. I arrived at school and went straight to my close friends chatted class .. as always .. always talked about the same things. I just listened to them. My head was somewhere else. I tried that damn look, that look that was almost killing me yesterday.

Anything. I turned around and I did not notice anything familiar.

It was 8.15 and we had to go to class. I went to class without thinking about it more and I sat in the last row. The first two hours I had mathematics. My head was messed up and after two hours it was even worse. Good thing I had physical education after. We made the short break of fifteen minutes and then we went down to the gym.

I turned around again.

Nothing. Nothing familiar. He seemed to have disappeared.

"But not I was dreaming?" I thought. "Maybe it's a figment of my imagination."

It was not. I knew that was not so.

When I got to the gym, now our teacher, who was the vice principal of the school, she got in line to play volleyball.

I'm not good at volleyball. I am a duffer. The gym class I liked just because we went out to get some air, the rest was indifferent if there was or was not in my school schedule. The hours I had art and English.

Art was my favorite subject. Still it is.

I like to draw, paint pictures and especially famous photograph. Photographer of all, anything I find interesting, the photographer.

In that hour of art, I felt free. I felt like I had downloaded all the tension I had in my body.

And I had no little tension.

That day, my teacher decided to do a lesson on design estate or something like that. It was the best teacher in our school and I was happy to have her.

He said we had to draw an object of home design cute ... unconventional.

I thought about it a little, but I could not think about it because I was in the lead just him and his damn eyes.

"Calm, focused it's time to do serious things." I thought.

So I had an idea on the fly. I drew two intertwined bodies, twisted to the point you could not stop. The teacher loved it.

He was proud of me. At least her.

The time passed quickly, and it was the last hour.

English. I like English. I was doing. We read a book in that time but nothing made me forget that look. His gaze.

The bell rang and I thought of it .. well, I hoped.

Nothing. There was not. I turned around. Nothing.

I heard someone call. I did not recognize the voice. Who could ever call me?