3. Banters and Acceptance

"Sanyukta let's go inside I need to talk to you" Anju said politely trying to avoid the glare of her husband.

She knew that he was still angry on her daughter. She dragged her daughter to the nearest room and locked the door so that they would not be disturbed. She missed her daughter, it had been months since she last saw her, spoke to her but her husband didn't knew about it. She knew he would be furious that she was meeting their daughter behind his back. She caressed her daughter's cheek and hugged her.

Breaking the hug she caressed her hair and asked in a concerned tone "Sanyukta how are you? How's Randhir treating you? Look at you, you've lost weight."

Sanyukta smiled at her mother's concern. Though she has been married now for a year and half her questions never change. They were the same every time they met and she assures her mother every time.

"Ma I'm fine and happy. Your son in law takes good care of me and loves me a lot" She answered, her chest filled with respect and love for him. These year and half was filled with fights, drama and love.

"Sanyukta I trust Randhir but I highly pity my boy as he daily have to bear you" Anju teased, trying to pull her daughter leg. She knew that her son in law was perfect match for her daughter. She hoped that her husband also will realise this soon.

"Maa! You have not met me since three months. I should be angry on you. " Sanyukta said showcasing fake anger. She was feeling lonely without meeting her mother, she tried to meet her mother but her mother refused everytime telling some excuses. She would get upset at that but she had to live with that.

"You know your dad honey." Her mother sighed sadly and then continued, " I'm sorry I cannot even see my angel face since three months I'm a bad mother"

She had tears in her eyes which were noticed by Sanyukta. She surely wanted to meet her daughter but her husband was keeping his eyes on her she felt because mostly he was working from home.

"Ma I'm sorry. I was just being childish. I had no intention of hurting you. Ma you are the world's best mother. You have always supported me, while studying in FITE and supported my decision of marrying my love. You are the one because of whom I am happy today. I love you maa." Sanyukta said sniffling her tears. She was grateful for God that she got such great mother. Her mother was her pillar.

Anju smiled while tears were flowing down her cheeks. It felt nice hearing you child say that they love you. It was the best feeling knowing that your child has been imbibed your values.

This whole conversation was heard by Randhir and Ankit who were standing against the locked door. The room atmosphere was emotional so to lighten it they both together banged the door. Sanyukta and Anju looked at each other but then Sanyukta went and opened the door.

They barged inside as soon as she opened the door. Randhir came forward and hugged her while Ankit and Anju excused themselves.

"Sanyukta.You know that I don't like to see you crying " Randhir said caressing her hair.

His tone was concerned yet somewhat teasing. He loved to hug her, hold her close to him. She fit into his arms like a missing piece of puzzle.

"Randhir I was not crying it's just I got emotional seeing ma after so many months.By the way what are doing here? You were going to be here by evening." Sanyukta asked him breaking away from his hug reluctantly.

"I was getting prepared for a meeting when I got a call from Ankit. He wanted me here as soon as possible as he is very nervous. So here I am." He answered her.

"Ok then get dressed. Lunch will be ready in an hour. I brought your clothes, be quick or you'll miss a chance to have lunch with your beloved father in law." Sanyukta said and laughed at the end of sentence. She was sure he caught a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Randhir shook his head in amusement at her.

"Why not you help me in getting dressed so that I'll be ready quickly?"

"Randhir what are you five? Now go get dressed my dear husband." she said pulling his cheeks, her smile was teasing him. He was too cute while trying to act like innocent.

"But baby I love having your hands on me" He smirked as he saw her bite her lips at his seductive tone, he did make sure she caught the hidden meaning behind his sentence. Inching closer to her, he covered the distance between them. Only a hair breadth distance was left. He inhaled into her intoxicating fragrance and stifled a groan. Her smell and those luscious lips were making it difficult not to make love to her against the wall. He lightly grazed her lips, almost breathing on them. Lightly he pressed his lips against her and before she could deepen the kiss he moved away much to her dark lust hooded eyes now laced with annoyance. Tucking the loose strand of her hair behind her ear he brought his mouth close to her ear. Blowing a warm breath in her ear he felt her shiver at his action.     

"Wait till tonight baby you're gonna be screaming my name." His words were merely a whisper. A whisper that held the promise making her squirm when he held her waist against his body.

"Sanyukta"

They both parted as they heard Anju's voice from the hallways.

Randhir took his clothes from her and went inside to get dressed while she walked out of the room.

After few minutes, Randhir came down the stairs only to find Sanyukta was in the kitchen with Anju. So he settled himself on the sofa and started reading newspaper kept on the table.

One of the official member of Aggarwal Automobile came near Randhir and settled besides him. Randhir gave him a smile and looked back into the newspaper.

"Hello I guess you're Randhir Shekawat. Heard a lot about you gentleman. I'm Akash Mehta, one of the board member of Aggarwal Automobiles."

"Yes that would be me sir."

"Please don't call me sir it makes me feel old. Besides I'm just two years older than you." Akash laughed as if it was the most funniest thing ever. It was not. He was not in his thirties. He was in his fifties and easily people could tell that. Maybe it was his balding head or saggy skin.

Randhir hesitantly agreed to it. Soon Akash and Randhir started involving themselves in business talk. The main reason was Randhir's intelligence and hard work that attracted all the business people towards him.

Everyone there were staring at both of them as they were talking as long lost friends . Kishore was observing and listening to them carefully . Although he hated to admit but Randhir was successful business man and a very loving husband to his daughter. Somewhere he accepted their relationship and was happy to see his daughter with Randhir.

***
It's a short update but something to keep you on your feet!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

All love